Chump Settles. Lies.*yawn*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump Settles. Lies.*yawn*

Just another day of lies for the predator-elect.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...0-million.html

“I don’t settle lawsuits,” Trump later explained to an Arkansas crowd after his primary opponents began using Trump University as evidence that the real estate developer and reality television star was simply a con man. “Probably should have settled it, but I just can’t do that. Mentally I can’t do it. I’d rather spend a lot more money and fight it.”
    “Do you know that almost everybody in the lawsuit has signed a letter saying how great the school was? That’s why I won’t settle because it's an easy case to win in court,” Trump said on Morning Joe in February.
    What a lying sack of pus.
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

Unlike your murdering candidate?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The "yawn" is appropriate!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Unlike your murdering candidate?
        Are you deflecting again?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          The "yawn" is appropriate!
          Better keep that icon handy - I sense a real need for it in the near future!

Comment

At least the Republicans had the decency to not pervert their convention.

I see very few liberals with defensible moral standard and suspect that is why they project their degeneracy on others and appropriate victimhood. You don't need to be a racist or misogynist to undermine the moral fabric of a nation.

When the people who through their labor make civilization possible can be labeled as deplorable while at the same time ignoring the fact that 70 percent of one group of your supporters oppose gay rights you have reached a level of cognitive dissonance that disqualifies you from public office by reason of insanity.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              When the people who through their labor make civilization possible can be labeled as deplorable
              American slave owners *were* deplorable.

Racists *are* deplorable and The Chump is loading his "team" with them. Who gives a crap what they build?
              "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
              -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post

Racists *are* deplorable and The Chump is loading his "team" with them. Who gives a crap what they build?
                Who do you think he should load his team with, liberal democrats?
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post

Comment

Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Any doubts I ever had about Trump have been dispelled by the sight of who opposes him.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Any doubts I ever had about Trump have been dispelled by the sight of who opposes him.
                        Lots of people have said that they went from reluctantly voting for Trump to enthusiastically voting for him just because of the vitriol from his opponents and thrashers.

Regarding the settlement, I have no doubt that Trump would have fought on against if he had lost the election. Now that he has been elected, he is too busy and have a larger fish to fry. It is beyond the ability of his haters to think that he might have given up $25million to concentrate on the Presidency.
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          A bunch of Soros supported crybabies so upset that she lost.
                          http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/georg...-fill-streets/
                          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                            A bunch of Soros supported crybabies so upset that she lost.
                            http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/georg...-fill-streets/
                            The next couple of months will be the most dangerous ever as the Hillary Brownshirts respond in violent protest and Obama goes crazy with executive orders.
                            Most dangerous ever in human history, American history, since six months ago or just since the last time you changed your signature?

I am genuinely curious as to which period you are referring to.
                            "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                            G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                            Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

What I would like to know, is exactly when do Democrap supporters actually get back to the business of rebuilding the nation?

Or is this autistic-collective tantrum going to go on for the next four, possibly eight, years?

And whether you like to believe it or not, Obarmy has left the united states in a big mess....oh and everyone has healthcare.
                              My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                              GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                              Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X