Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamilton lead actor insults VP-elect Pence while on stage.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hamilton lead actor insults VP-elect Pence while on stage.

    Brandon Dixon should have been fired on the spot...
    Then at the close of the performance the lead actor Brandon Dixon insulted the vice president-elect.
    “Vice President elect Pence we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton the American musical. We really do. We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us.”

    Seriously?

    The lead actor directed lines at Pence saying the new administration “will not welcome them.”


    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...t-stage-video/

    The right to free speech does not include the right to insult your employer's customers in your place of employment without consequences.

    Center orchestra tickets for Hamilton at the Richard Rogers Theater run in the neighborhood of $1,350.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

  • #2
    Apparently, that statement was written with the creator and since it merely repeats all the prejudices the left feels for those who think differently from them, I suspect that the actor will be applauded for his bravery for forcing a customer to listen to his ignorance.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      Apparently, that statement was written with the creator and since it merely repeats all the prejudices the left feels for those who think differently from them, I suspect that the actor will be applauded for his bravery for forcing a customer to listen to his ignorance.
      Too fracking funny...
      "We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our alienable rights, sir," said Dixon.

      https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...html%3Famp%3Dy

      This guy is a moron...
      "We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our alienable rights,

      https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...tory/94113080/

      The dipschist might want to read the Declaration of Independence.
      We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
      Last edited by The Doctor; 19 Nov 16, 09:28.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

      Comment


      • #4
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          Brandon Dixon should have been fired on the spot...
          Then at the close of the performance the lead actor Brandon Dixon insulted the vice president-elect.
          “Vice President elect Pence we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton the American musical. We really do. We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us.”

          Seriously?

          The lead actor directed lines at Pence saying the new administration “will not welcome them.”


          http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...t-stage-video/

          The right to free speech does not include the right to insult your employer's customers in your place of employment without consequences.

          Center orchestra tickets for Hamilton at the Richard Rogers Theater run in the neighborhood of $1,350.
          Congratulations on your new position with the PC Police!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NoPref View Post
            Congratulations on your new position with the PC Police!
            Your ignorance has been noted.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

            Comment


            • #7
              If Pence can't take the heat, then he shouldn't be in the kitchen.
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                Brandon Dixon should have been fired on the spot...
                Then at the close of the performance the lead actor Brandon Dixon insulted the vice president-elect.
                “Vice President elect Pence we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton the American musical. We really do. We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us.”

                Seriously?

                The lead actor directed lines at Pence saying the new administration “will not welcome them.”


                http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...t-stage-video/

                The right to free speech does not include the right to insult your employer's customers in your place of employment without consequences.

                Center orchestra tickets for Hamilton at the Richard Rogers Theater run in the neighborhood of $1,350.
                You're right. However it appears his employer has no problem with it.
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

                Comment


                • #9
                  If something like this had happened to President Obama we'd have a thread cheering it.
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    If Pence can't take the heat, then he shouldn't be in the kitchen.
                    It has nothing to do with Pence. Employees do not have the right to insult customers without consequences.

                    Furthermore, the moron said, ""We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our alienable rights."

                    He should be fired twice. Once for insulting a customer and twice for expressing ignorance of the Declaration of Independence while on stage in a performance of Hamilton.
                    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                      It has nothing to do with Pence. Employees do not have the right to insult customers without consequences.

                      Furthermore, the moron said, ""We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our alienable rights."

                      He should be fired twice. Once for insulting a customer and twice for expressing ignorance of the Declaration of Independence while on stage in a performance of Hamilton.
                      Once again, you assume the employer is upset about it.
                      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      And why the sea is boiling hot—
                      And whether pigs have wings.”
                      ― Lewis Carroll

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                        If something like this had happened to President Obama we'd have a thread cheering it.
                        Reification fallacy and...

                        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                          Once again, you assume the employer is upset about it.
                          The employer should be upset about it. If the employer is OK with his employees insulting customers, he certainly has no obligation to fire anyone.
                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                            It has nothing to do with Pence. Employees do not have the right to insult customers without consequences.

                            Furthermore, the moron said, ""We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our alienable rights."

                            He should be fired twice. Once for insulting a customer and twice for expressing ignorance of the Declaration of Independence while on stage in a performance of Hamilton.
                            1) He's an actor: accuracy is nof required;

                            2) seems his employer is fine with bis comments;

                            3) where in law does it say that us mere peasants have to genuflect in the presence of their excellencies?
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              The employer should be upset about it. If the employer is OK with his employees insulting customers, he certainly has no obligation to fire anyone.
                              His employer is also free to make their opinions known. Free speech applies to companies also you know.

                              I'm betting this incident did nothing but further drive up demand for the show, which has been is now and shows no signs of letting up, even higher. So probably a good business decision on the Production Companies part.
                              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                              “To talk of many things:
                              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                              Of cabbages—and kings—
                              And why the sea is boiling hot—
                              And whether pigs have wings.”
                              ― Lewis Carroll

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X