Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you going to register as Muslim if the data-base gets set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you going to register as Muslim if the data-base gets set up?

Anybody on the Forum going to register as a Muslim if this proposed data-base is set up?

Just asking?
    Time for all good men and true to come to the aid of the country?

Getting weirder by the moment.

Seriously, there's a really creepy fascist undercurrent pervading his recently announced inner circle.

Some of his supporters virtually salivating at the prospect of payback just because they were called 'deplorable'.
    Sheesh.

Regards lodestar

Me, me, me!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

The fascist go to mosque where they learn to hate Jews.

This being a history forum it should be agreed that Islam has been a military expansionist theocracy since it's conception.

The other point that needs to be agreed on is that there is a long history of racism within Islam and that black Africans suffered horrible and in numbers rivaling or exceeding those of European slavers in Islamic theocracies. Slavery continues to be practiced in a number of Muslim theocracies a far more serious human rights violation than asking people to reveal their religious beliefs as part of vetting immigrants.

The final point is that the uniquely theocratic nature of Islam makes it fundamentally incompatibility with liberal democracy. You cannot be a orthodox Muslim and conform to democratic principles and the foundational laws of a secular society.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

ALWAYS lie when the Pollsters call.

Always.

Comment

I don't know if I'll sign myself up for additional spying, but I do know that such a move would be a strong rallying call for everyone across the country that cares anything about our founding principles. It wouldn't be American to sit idle while a temporary administration ruins the fabricate of our society and encroaches on the freedom of any American citizen. As I've had in my signature since day 1, "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I hope Trump wouldn't make such a poor decision.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I'll say I'm a Jehovah's Witness. The Koran said I can lie.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Only if they offer free pain killers for life. Banging my head on the ground five times a day while mooning a rock in a box under a tarp at the bottom of a football stadium while a mass of unwashed humanity swirls around it like water going down a toilet bowl doesn't seem like something I should do unless I'm really drunk or doped up on meds.

Comment

So you want to turn it into a database for sympathizers as well? Makes it twice as effective.

Not that this anti-trump fear mongering fantasy would happen in the first place.
                "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

I would never deny my faith.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post
                    Anybody on the Forum going to register as a Muslim if this proposed data-base is set up?
                    Just asking?
                    Time for all good men and true to come to the aid of the country?
                    Getting weirder by the moment.
                    Would you have been happier with Hillary?
                    No horrible Muslim database.
                    Just bombing Muslims and destroying their countries.
                    Apparently this is more acceptable.

Comment

I'm more uncomfortable about the non-judicial termination of American citizens. Even if they deserved it. Where does that end? Post a annoying post about the pres and get droned? Is that where we want to go? More importantly is this where we're at?

Checks and balances. Look at shillarys body total...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I'll be signing up as "lodestar" tracable thru ACG Forums.
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                          Would you have been happier with Hillary?
                          No horrible Muslim database.
                          Just bombing Muslims and destroying their countries.
                          Apparently this is more acceptable.
                          And Trump won't? I guess we've forgotton his platform already.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            Only if they offer free pain killers for life. Banging my head on the ground five times a day while mooning a rock in a box under a tarp at the bottom of a football stadium while a mass of unwashed humanity swirls around it like water going down a toilet bowl doesn't seem like something I should do unless I'm really drunk or doped up on meds.
                            All the more reason a "Rod from Allah" should strike such and send a message of invalid dogma to this selection of "true believers".

How does a Muslim get out of the basement level of Afterlife Paradise?
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

I wonder what databases Saudi runs on non-Muslims. They sure don't welcome church builders. All achieved without the Liberal freaking out.

Trump would have to be clear on the purpose of such a move, especially given it would appear hard to create in practice, beyond a list of mosque goers. More practically, I thought his policy of halting Muslim world immigration was sensible, pragmatic and practical.
                              Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X