The Deplorables That Make Civilization Possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deplorables That Make Civilization Possible

More than 92 percent of the country’s 2.1 million farmers are non-Hispanic whites, and more than 86 percent of those farm operators are men. The average age of farmers, which has been rising for decades, continued to inch up. In 2012, the average farmer was 58.3 years old, up from 57.1 years in 2007.

Keep in mind that most of the following figures include managerial and clerical positions.

45 percent of transportation and material moving workers are white males and 85 percent are males with almost all of the dangerous positions preformed by males.

55 percent of construction and extraction occupations in oil, coal, gas and other resources are white males and less than 3 percent are women.

60 percent of chemical and civil engineers are white males and fewer than 15 percent are female.

85 percent of firefighters are white males.

54 percent of patrol officers are white males.

75 percent of active duty military personnel are white males.

Keep in mind that this statistics come from people with an educational background with a 40 to 1 liberal bias. Previous research I have done has convinced me that government statistics are almost always massaged for politically correct outcomes.

This is just a partial list of services that are existential from a cultural perspective. The vast majority of people today are not employed in essential services and do not have contact on a personal daily basis with those who are. The significance of this historical abnormality is understood by few people. Most importantly is the fact that non essential occupations have a vested interest in the redistribution of wealth by the government. It is inconceivable that a bias towards liberal policies not be reflected in the voting habits of people in education, government, research, social studies, and other professions with dependent on government handouts.

The situation we are facing is reminiscent of the detachment from reality that played a significant role in the French revolution. The ranks of the "educated" classes and their detachment from reality is now joined by the welfare class creating a majority with no commitment to or short term vested interest in essential services. It is easy to be committed to social "justice" if you can transfer most of the pain to domestic "deplorables" and Chinese slave labor.
    We hunt the hunters

Interesting, but do you have a link/url for further reading, verification, etc.?

Comment

There's no doubt that to call a significant number of the electorate "the Deplorables" was a major mistake.
      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
      Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
        There's no doubt that to call a significant number of the electorate "the Deplorables" was a major mistake.
        Definitely. It became a rallying cry and a point of pride.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

All you had to do was watch the show...

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Interesting, but do you have a link/url for further reading, verification, etc.?
            Statistics came from the department of labor, maybe I will write a book with sources but I'm old and lazy.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              Statistics came from the department of labor, maybe I will write a book with sources but I'm old and lazy.
              Your post looked and sounded like you were quoting text from an article or such. Being a history forum here, there is a trend for providing sources when presenting data, but writing a book isn't necessary.

Comment

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm

I don't trust government statistics but I'm not in a position to develop my own thus the book remark.

I believe that my numbers are reasonably accurate but more importantly I believe that the IQ devide explains how new and dangerously antagonistic classes are emerging. It even explains why the left is doubling down on race and gender as social constructs. The truth is in their minds too horrible to contemplate.

The rejection of biological imperatives is a fundamental part of the liberal paradigm. The evidence is causing considerable cognitive dissonance within intellectual circles because of a general commitment to determinism both biological and environmental. Determinism being a foundation of the scientific method and considering the pleasure derived from feeling virtuous it isn't surprisingly that those subject to indoctrination in liberal ideology in our universities are displaying an over reaction to Trump.

It is also easy to see how the intellectual and welfare class share a dependence on liberal policies. This creates another instance of cognitive dissonance because bias is a mortal sin for scientists and other intellectuals.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
                  Not in the warped mind of Hilary Clinton, whose Democratic party depends very heavily on the welfare/low income vote.

The far more serious problem described by wlfhnd is the severe disconnect by those who do from those who don't, and the latter includes our politicians and presidents.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Not in the warped mind of Hilary Clinton, whose Democratic party depends very heavily on the welfare/low income vote.

The far more serious problem described by wlfhnd is the severe disconnect by those who do from those who don't, and the latter includes our politicians and presidents.
                    No kidding, from shrub being amazed at bar scanners to shillarys statement at a GM factory that she was excited to drive a car for the first time in twenty years...

The elite have no clue as to how the rest of us live and work.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X