Steve Bannon is not literally Joseph Goebbels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Using your own argument against you, J. Edgar. She can't be a murderer as she's never been charged with that let alone convicted. What's the matter, don't like the shoe being on the other foot?
    My son, I did not call her a murderer, I merely said she was indefensible.

I refer to her as corrupt, which is not a criminal title, a point I hashed out to a fine degree with Massena.

Your loyalty for her is sadly misplaced.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

How do you know that the women that Trump was talking about had not given consent? The standard is that no means no not without written consent you are a rapist.

I know that granting dignity to the stupidity that passes as serious discussion is a mistake but the stupidity of the hyperbole surrounding Trump is the real topic. Hate seems to be something people embrace these days.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        My son, I did not call her a murderer, I merely said she was indefensible.

I refer to her as corrupt, which is not a criminal title, a point I hashed out to a fine degree with Massena.

Your loyalty for her is sadly misplaced.
        Not loyalty for her. I didn't vote for her. Merely asking that you regressives stop being hypocritical. Your running buddies have referred to her as a murderer. How come you haven't corrected them?
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          How do you know that the women that Trump was talking about had not given consent? The standard is that no means no not without written consent you are a rapist.

I know that granting dignity to the stupidity that passes as serious discussion is a mistake but the stupidity of the hyperbole surrounding Trump is the real topic. Hate seems to be something people embrace these days.
          What do you expect when Trump built his campaign on hating one group or another.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
            Not loyalty for her. I didn't vote for her. Merely asking that you regressives stop being hypocritical. Your running buddies have referred to her as a murderer. How come you haven't corrected them?
            Well, my son, I have to look at the greater need. The liberals amongst us need my insight far more than right-thinking folk who use an improper term.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X