New Year's Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Prediction

Given the vitriol and spite the MSM has been showing Trump, I predict headlines in January to read:

"Trump forces unemployed Black family out of their home."

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Strange, a completely hypothetical thread that those on the Right have no problems with, despite their protest that such threads have no place here until such an event happens.

Simply amazing.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Hah! I had post #4!

Pay up, bitches!
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            Hah! I had post #4!

Pay up, bitches!
            The Alt-Right continues it's counting lessons.
            “To talk of many things:
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
              Strange, a completely hypothetical thread that those on the Right have no problems with, despite their protest that such threads have no place here until such an event happens.

Simply amazing.
              Just goes to show you there is no sense of humor on the Left...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Ah. Sorry took my clue from the posters on the Right here.
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post

Simply amazing.
                  You don't get it, do you.

That Black family, the one that will have to leave a certain house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue by January 20th so the Trump family can move in, is the Obama family.

Only a cry baby die hard Hillary supporter would have a problem with that.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I don't know about that Terry, we seemed to do pretty good in this thread here (although it's mainly moderates).
                    http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=174004

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                      You don't get it, do you.

That Black family, the one that will have to leave a certain house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue by January 20th so the Trump family can move in, is the Obama family.

Only a cry baby die hard Hillary supporter would have a problem with that.
                      The Obama's are BLACK!!! The the hell!!!!!

No one mentioned the President nor his family, strange that you did and could not even use their name only race. Strange.

Sorry once again you don't get it. I once again did not post anything concerning the President.
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Hah! I had post #4!

Pay up, bitches!
                        To whom are you referring? Which of the forum members who posted prior to you is your "bitch?"

Do you refer to your fellow LEO's that way, or onyl to members of the public whom you supposedly "serve and protect"?

?
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Given the vitriol and spite the MSM has been showing Trump, I predict headlines in January to read:

"Trump forces unemployed Black family out of their home."

Most likely headline will be "Obama Promoted To Chairman of the Board of..."

The rule of life in America is "Screw up and move up!"

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            To whom are you referring? Which of the forum members who posted prior to you is your "bitch?"

Do you refer to your fellow LEO's that way, or onyl to members of the public whom you supposedly "serve and protect"?

?
                            He had a pool as to when CE would post a number of I hate trump posts...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Most likely headline will be "Obama Promoted To Chairman of the Board of..."

The rule of life in America is "Screw up and move up!"

Only if it's some sham corporation. No real one would hire him. I could see some Progressive oriented charity that does nothing but rake in money hiring him since he'd just be a figurehead... Something he's really good at.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X