No announcement yet.

Over for Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacific Ocean has been too crazy to go fishing the last few days so I had to use the never fail Bluto speech bait to catch a couple of fish while trolling. Never fails to hook a couple

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
      Beluchi ? Culture ?
      First of all, it's Belushi. John Belushi.

And second, if men wearing skirts is culture, then so is John Belushi.

OK, I may be a barbarian
      May be?

but I'm at least familiar with the works of Scott, Conan Doyle, Stephenson......
      But you're not familiar with the works of Doug Kenny and Harold Ramis. Therefore, you are uncultured, like milk fresh out of a cow's udder.

Rimshot

As for Hillary, stick a fork in her. She's done -- at least the politically relevant era of her life.

And here's to hoping her snot little b*tch kid's political career doesn't advance beyond its current stage.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
        Hopefully, both the Clinton and Bush dynasties are over.
        Amen,
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Over? There is actually a serious push for the electors in the EC to refuse to cast their votes for Trump. Where the Clinton's are concerned, one can never count on their accepting defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
            Over? There is actually a serious push for the electors in the EC to refuse to cast their votes for Trump. Where the Clinton's are concerned, one can never count on their accepting defeat.
            Wasn't it Stalin (or similar?) whom said; "Doesn't matter whom the people vote for, what matters is whom counts the votes ... "

After Dec. 19th we hopefully have resolution.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

And Hillary is very good in counting .. the money of the Clinton Foundation and the other bribes .

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                Wasn't it Stalin (or similar?) whom said; "Doesn't matter whom the people vote for, what matters is whom counts the votes ... "

Wm Marcy "Boss" Tweed

If electors are not to be held to a pledge, then what's the point in having electors? Do the partisans calling for electors to break their pledges have any idea of the constitutional crisis that will precipitate? After that it's not about the candidate: it's about the whole system -- theirs included.
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

:
                  Maybe it was mayor Daley of Chicago .

Comment

I have read elsewhere that if Trump doesn't get the required 270 because electors refuse to do their job, the election gets thrown into the GOP controlled House of Representatives.
                    I'm thinking they won't vote for Hillary either.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
                      It's over for the mother. Plenty of time for the daughter to brush up on the family business.
                      She is a far less known commodity than Hillary whom people like me have despised for over 25 years now and unless she makes a big splash in politics the next ten years or so I see nothing there.
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                        She is a far less known commodity than Hillary whom people like me have despised for over 25 years now and unless she makes a big splash in politics the next ten years or so I see nothing there.
                        I hope that you are right. It could be just my jaundiced view of politics but I would be prepared to bet money that she gets shunted into the first available vacant safe seat.
                        "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Will there be a safe vacant seat ?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            Will there be a safe vacant seat ?
                            There's always somewhere that the current holder has such a majority that if his party fielded a chimp with the right colour rosette they would vote for it.
                            "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                              I have read elsewhere that if Trump doesn't get the required 270 because electors refuse to do their job, the election gets thrown into the GOP controlled House of Representatives.
                              I'm thinking they won't vote for Hillary either.
                              And you read correctly, but it won't happen!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X