Oprah vs Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah vs Trump 2020

In this insane (at times) world I would not be surprised at all to see this happen. Laugh if you will but with the right financial backing and packaging she just could pull it off. Unlike Hillary, Oprah has real life accomplishments in the private sector business world second to none. The Democrats are just nutty enough at this point with the loss of power and no candidate to replace Obama with that kind of celebrity and approval. It would be a nightmare for Conservatives because she is and has been very successful in business and would get the womens vote like Hillary couldn't do.

Interesting.

The problem is that the DNC left is empowered and militant right now, while the moderates invested heavily in Hillabeast and lost heavily.

The leftists would not stand for a billionaire who has flaunted her wealth as boldly as Oprah.

They are going to want another Sanders, a hardliner in the old school pattern.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

You are correct Arnold but politics is about winning and only winning. Blatant hiprocracy (sp) never stopped anyone in politics from running or voting. It would be fun either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
        You are correct Arnold but politics is about winning and only winning. Blatant hiprocracy (sp) never stopped anyone in politics from running or voting. It would be fun either way.
        True, but the leftists in the DNC tend to be true believers. And Sanders would have been a tougher nut for Trump to break, IMO.

I wouldn't put a billionaire up against a billionaire; I would find some homeless advocate who reads to the blind and spends his free time collecting books and games for after-school programs.

If you go after a billionaire, use a saint.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          True, but the leftists in the DNC tend to be true believers. And Sanders would have been a tougher nut for Trump to break, IMO.

I wouldn't put a billionaire up against a billionaire; I would find some homeless advocate who reads to the blind and spends his free time collecting books and games for after-school programs.

If you go after a billionaire, use a saint.
          ---------------------

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X