FBI: Hate crimes against Muslims up by 67 percent in 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Blacks and whites live together peacefully all over the USA, including in Ferguson. It would be wrong to allow bigots and criminals to dictate how things are in the USA...I wont allow it.

Based on your other detailed postings....you probably know enough about world issues to know that there are anti gay laws in some Christian majority countries in Africa....so how can you say

But, I can't help him with the names of christian countries with anti-gay laws .

?
    There are no christian countries in Africa .

Comment

There are anti gay laws in Africa, but they are not caused by christianity, while the anti gay laws in the Muslim countries are caused and ordered by the Islam .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
        Seriously?

Christianity is now one of the two most widely practiced religions in Africa. There has been tremendous growth in the number of Christians in Africa - coupled by a relative decline in adherence to traditional African religions. Only nine million Christians were in Africa in 1900, but by the year 2000, there were an estimated 380 million Christians. According to a 2006 Pew Forum on Religion and Public life study, 147 million African Christians were "renewalists" (Pentecostals and Charismatics).[18] According to David Barrett, most of the 552,000 congregations in 11,500 denominations throughout Africa in 1995 are completely unknown in the West.[19] Much of the recent Christian growth in Africa is now due to African evangelism rather than European missionaries. Christianity in Africa shows tremendous variety, from the ancient forms of Oriental Orthodox Christianity in Egypt, Ethiopia, and Eritrea to the newest African-Christian denominations of Nigeria, a country that has experienced large conversion to Christianity in recent times. Several syncretistic and messianic sections have formed throughout much of the continent, including the Nazareth Baptist Church in South Africa and the Aladura churches in Nigeria. There are also fairly widespread populations of Seventh-day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

There are anti gay laws in Africa, but they are not caused by christianity, while the anti gay laws in the Muslim countries are caused and ordered by the Islam .
          Its impossible that Christianity or Islam approve of attacking someone because they are gay....scholars from both religions have proven this.

Why are you anti Islam when in Syria Christians and Muslims under Assad team up to fight ISIL. That is undeniable fact...so you ought agree with the good Muslims of this world by supporting Islam.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Seriously?
            I was going to say but you have covered this base.
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Americans on this board ought ask them self one question...that is do you have a friend or family member whom is a member of a hate group??? I guarantee everyone here on ACG would say no, I know I would say no.
              As defined by whom? The Southern poverty law center once defined the Boy scouts as a hate group (I believe) also U.S. veterans have been so described by them. Therefore I have been a member of 2 hate groups.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Chimey is good for you!
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                  As defined by whom? The Southern poverty law center once defined the Boy scouts as a hate group (I believe) also U.S. veterans have been so described by them. Therefore I have been a member of 2 hate groups.
                  Because homosexuals weren't allowed in the boy scouts.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    The only issue with that is they're targeting Muslims that have nothing to do with those crimes.
                    Of course, that is normally the case. The same can usually be said of the terrorists as well, they target the innocent.

Obviously, there are the made up crimes that are coming to light against Muslims as well.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

As President Trump says....STOP IT! Get out of the USA you dont belong in the USA if you think you can attack minorities.
                      However, it is just fine if Muslims do it.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        I wonder how Jews get treated in Iran?

Or Saudi Arabia?
                        They all were kicked out or forced out. Christians don't do so well either.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                          They all were kicked out or forced out. Christians don't do so well either.
                          Catholics and Christians also kicked Jews out, but we don't talk about that.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            Catholics and Christians also kicked Jews out, but we don't talk about that.
                            Perhaps you could put in a few good words for the Nazis while you are apologizing for genocide...
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X