FBI: Hate crimes against Muslims up by 67 percent in 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is "Stonewall Jack" aka Taieb el-Okbi ?
    I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      Hate crimes against Muslims in the US is mild compared to Muslims going on killing sprees in the US. Or have you already forgotten about those killed by Muslims?
      As President Trump says....STOP IT! Get out of the USA you dont belong in the USA if you think you can attack minorities.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        Seriously...
        I know that English is not my mother tongue,but..there ,I am afraid for your cognitive capabilities.
        What have you to reply to my attacks on the JW ?
        And for your knowledge ,my neighbors are JW.
        They're extremely friendly people.
        But i'd never let them my 9yo boy more than 5minutes if I had ,let's say , a quick jump in town to do.
        Proselytism is their mantra ,and I have already seen ,after 10 years of neighborhood, that they cannot restraint from trying to convince you.

Are you a proselyte yourself Mr Stonewall?
        Well I dont go around insulting non Christians...but I would certainly welcome anyone to join the fold of Christianity.

Assuming you mean Jehovah Witnesses by JW.....I love and admire the JW's. It is appalling and its an attack against Christianity when someone for example suggests that the Jehovah Witnesses follow a cult.

And back to my main point. I am an American and our President...Donald J Trump has been crystal clear...Trump said STOP IT! to the folks in America whom are attacking minorities. So anytime you see someone attack Muslims, Jews, Blacks...just know that my countries President is totally against any form of bigotry....and that the vast vast majority of Americans reject bigotry.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
          Roger that.
          "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
          "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
          Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

I ask kindly to folks to stop discussing my old screen name. I have explained probably 100 times that I have changed screen names...I dont like having to time and again explain the same thing over and over and over and over and over. Its done....any more posts asking me about my past screen name are getting reported.

George S Patton

Comment

Muslims, who are the world's most notorious abusers of minorities, are also targets of abuse far more frequently than other religious groups.

Karma?

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                Muslims, who are the world's most notorious abusers of minorities, are also targets of abuse far more frequently than other religious groups.

Karma?

Not in the US.
                The FBI statistics indicate that there are only about 300 so called "hate crimes" against Muslims.
                There were 3 times as many directed against Jews.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

So full of ****.
                  I miss Golani; he had one of SJ's earlier incarnations' anti-Jewish quotes as his sig.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                    The member Taieb el-Okbi no longer exists. He has passed into the great beyond. Stonewall Jack is simply Stonewall Jack - nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

And back to my main point. I am an American and our President...Donald J Trump has been crystal clear...Trump said STOP IT! to the folks in America whom are attacking minorities. So anytime you see someone attack Muslims, Jews, Blacks...just know that my countries President is totally against any form of bigotry....and that the vast vast majority of Americans reject bigotry.
                      Well, to be perfectly correct, Donald J. Trump is not our president yet. That particular position is still occupied by a gimpy waterfowl named B. H. Obama.
                      I'd also like to point out to you and to all other apologists for radical Islamic terrorists the fact that most Muslims are not terrorists. It's also a fact that most terrorists are Muslim. Chew on that little piece of bacon , there, bub.
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post

Karma?
                        I disagree with both your points. Firstly Muslims, like Christians...make up a massive chunk of the worlds population. So we have Christian majority countries in Africa where gays face getting attacked...same wrt Muslim majority countries in Africa and the Middle east. Also just look at the worlds prison population..once you do this you can see how its impossible to blame world issues on religions such as Islam or Christianity. Its some people whom are the problem, not religion.

The facts show that abuse is an element that plagues all so called races and religious folks. And when you try and talk about anti gay laws in Muslim countries...you cant escape the anti gay laws in Christian countries.

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        Not in the US.
                        The FBI statistics indicate that there are only about 300 so called "hate crimes" against Muslims.
                        There were 3 times as many directed against Jews.

Even with that the anti Muslim and anti Jewish hate crimes are extremely rare in the USA.

George S Patton

Comment

Or have you already forgotten about those killed by Muslims?
                          Yes, he has : he has a short memory and can't remember everything,things as the cities where whites and blacks are living peacefully together : I will help him : maybe Fergusson ?

But, I can't help him with the names of christian countries with anti-gay laws .

Maybe Iran , or KSA ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                            Well, to be perfectly correct, Donald J. Trump is not our president yet. That particular position is still occupied by a gimpy waterfowl named B. H. Obama.
                            I'd also like to point out to you and to all other apologists for radical Islamic terrorists the fact that most Muslims are not terrorists. It's also a fact that most terrorists are Muslim. Chew on that little piece of bacon , there, bub.
                            Why you telling me to chew on a little piece of bacon. I like bacon....what are you thinking Im Muslim and by bringing up the bacon part you will throw me off? You know that Jews also dont eat bacon...so maybe you should figure out a different line.

Either you are intentionally misrepresenting my points or perhaps you do misunderstand me.

I adamantly reject you referring to me as an apologists for radical Islamic terrorists. You know during WW2 FDR preached to Americans to read your bible. Let me make this abundantly clear...I praise the Muslims and Christians whom are taking a Jihad and Crusade to ISIL. I pray for the defeat of ISIL and ISIL like groups. I'm glad President Assad of Syria has called Trump, Russia and Iran as natural allies in the fight against terrorists.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              Yes, he has : he has a short memory and can't remember everything,things as the cities where whites and blacks are living peacefully together : I will help him : maybe Fergusson ?

But, I can't help him with the names of christian countries with anti-gay laws .

Maybe Iran , or KSA ?
                              Blacks and whites live together peacefully all over the USA, including in Ferguson. It would be wrong to allow bigots and criminals to dictate how things are in the USA...I wont allow it.

Based on your other detailed postings....you probably know enough about world issues to know that there are anti gay laws in some Christian majority countries in Africa....so how can you say

?

George S Patton

Comment

I wonder how Jews get treated in Iran?

Or Saudi Arabia?
                                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X