Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfhnd
    replied
    It seems as though every time we beat down one of these faith based authoritarian systems another takes it place, Marxism for example.

People seem to have an innate desire to live under some form of authoritarian ideology.

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Churches do not demand tithes though, nor do Mosques.

Christianity and Islam can not be cults. By definition these are religions. The Muslims in France and the USA who are supremacists are in the minority, same with supremacist whites and blacks...they are in the minority.
    Seriously...
    I know that English is not my mother tongue,but..there ,I am afraid for your cognitive capabilities.
    What have you to reply to my attacks on the JW ?
    And for your knowledge ,my neighbors are JW.
    They're extremely friendly people.
    But i'd never let them my 9yo boy more than 5minutes if I had ,let's say , a quick jump in town to do.
    Proselytism is their mantra ,and I have already seen ,after 10 years of neighborhood, that they cannot restraint from trying to convince you.

Are you a proselyte yourself Mr Stonewall?

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Hate crimes against Muslims in the US is mild compared to Muslims going on killing sprees in the US. Or have you already forgotten about those killed by Muslims?
    The only issue with that is they're targeting Muslims that have nothing to do with those crimes.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    The hate filled Muslims are living in ISIL lands....not here in the USA. Only the ugliest most foul people are against others due to religious and so called racial differences. Bigots argue on a past that did not exist..as if the Roman Empire did not include blacks, as if European explorers did not work with natives...its an ugly picture that folks like you paint...but most Americans are not like you they are like me and like the other Americans on this board. Hopefully you can change your anti Muslim views.
    Hate crimes against Muslims in the US is mild compared to Muslims going on killing sprees in the US. Or have you already forgotten about those killed by Muslims?

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    Defend Islam and Catholicism if that makes your life brighter ,but do you think that a cult that is forbiding to his children a blood transfusion,or an epidural to a woman ,or forbidding contacts with the society outside the house , forbidding high school studies , taking 10 % or more from your salary for the big chief of the JW , is worth being defended ?
    Churches do not demand tithes though, nor do Mosques.

Christianity and Islam can not be cults. By definition these are religions. The Muslims in France and the USA who are supremacists are in the minority, same with supremacist whites and blacks...they are in the minority.

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    I can't believe I just read that!!!!!

Thank you again, my foreign friend!
    If you lived here you would know just how wrong you are. You need to study harder.

Murder is all the so called servants of allah know........

One can not murder and then say they are following Islam. This is in the Quran. The Bible also commands its followers to not murder.

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

There are absolutely no black neighborhoods in the USA. The Wiki article is IMO arguably bigoted and it is clearly wrong. Whites and blacks live together all over the USA...enough to allow me to say that it is fact that no black or white neighborhoods exist in the USA.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Black neighborhoods, there are no black neighborhoods in the USA.
    Then you better go dispute Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._neighborhoods

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    If you lived here you would know just how wrong you are. You need to study harder.
    That is so very true.

Exactly. Islam isn't a religion, it is homicide in action.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Its a fact. There is not a single black or white neighborhood in the USA. In all the major cities there is a mixture.

The servants of Allah do not murder. Only the most ugly people in the world seek to sow discord among the so called races and religions.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied

I can't believe I just read that!!!!!

Thank you again, my foreign friend!

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    I think you hit it right there on the button seb. Forbidding high school studies seems to be the point...

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    so not only do I defend Islam but I defend the Jehovah Witnesses as I did when Bwaha called the JW's a cult.

Defend Islam and Catholicism if that makes your life brighter ,but do you think that a cult that is forbiding to his children a blood transfusion,or an epidural to a woman ,or forbidding contacts with the society outside the house , forbidding high school studies , taking 10 % or more from your salary for the big chief of the JW , is worth being defended ?

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Some of the relating passages of the Koran, addressing the mandate of (physical)Jihad(Holy War) and rewards for engaging in such, etc.;

[2.154] And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive.
    [2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and h is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
    [4.74] Therefore let those fight in the way of Allah, who sell this world's life for the hereafter; and whoever fights in the way of Allah, then be he slain or be he victorious, We shall grant him a mighty reward.
    [4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan. Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
    [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
    [5.32] For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
    [5.33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
    [8.38] Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed.
    [8.39] And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
    [8.60] And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.
    [9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
    [9.36] Surely the number of months with Allah is twelve months in Allah's ordinance since the day when He created the heavens and the earth, of these four being sacred; that is the right reckoning; therefore be not unjust to yourselves regarding them, and fight the polytheists all together as they fight you all together; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
    [33.26] And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.
    [33.27] And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
    [47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.
    [47.5] He will guide them and improve their condition.
    [47.6] And cause them to enter the garden which He has made known to them.
    http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html
    What are you trying to say? That the Quran preaches hatred...I can show you over 1 million people who pull quotes from the OT and NT and say Christians follow a hate filled book. But I believe in respecting all so called races and religions so not only do I defend Islam but I defend the Jehovah Witnesses as I did when Bwaha called the JW's a cult.

Islam does approve of warfare just as Christianity does. ...but what ISIL does is not inline with Islam. Whether or not you like Islam...it would be beneficial to the world if you and those like Robert Spencer, David Horowitz and A Hirsa Ali agreed with the Muslims who fight ISIL on Islam. Unless you want all Muslims to stop practicing Islam...the fact is that there are thousands of good Muslims who are fighting ISIL. During WW2 thousands of Good Jews fought the Third Reich...So all I am doing itt and in other threads involving Islamic discussions...is actually identical to that of what good Christians did during WW2 by showing the world the many Good Jews lived honorable lives contrary to what Third Reich propaganda claimed about the dogma of Jews.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    ljadw I know you think its fun beating a fool, but really don't you feel somewhat guilty or dirty afterward? I mean really its kinda shameful to do a contest of wits.

You shouldn't pick on the less fortunate...

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post

One of his bests.

Number one being : the servants of Allah do not murder .

Its a fact. There is not a single black or white neighborhood in the USA. In all the major cities there is a mixture.

The servants of Allah do not murder. Only the most ugly people in the world seek to sow discord among the so called races and religions.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied

One of his bests.

Number one being : the servants of Allah do not murder .

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X