Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Bull...

It's due to fear of what might happen to an ex-president in Washington, D'C. who hopes to start a new career based on being a political insider, and who understands that Trump can totally isolate him from all useful contacts and leave him jobless.

NEVER, EVER consider Obama as honest, caring or altruistic. He is a total narcissist obsessed with his own image and survival...nothing else.

Anyone who gets on the wrong side of a sitting president in Washington, D.C. is a dead man walking.
    Obama is not in it for money, Obama truly cares about making the country and world a better place...its just that you might disagree with Obamas approach. But lets make things clear here...Obama has nothing to worry about.

What does Obama have to fear....there is no watergate scandal tied to Obama...there is nothing there. Obama will leave the Presidency just as Ronald Reagan left the Presidency...it will be a smooth transition from Obama to Trump.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
      What does Obama have to fear....there is no watergate scandal tied to Obama...there is nothing there. Obama will leave the Presidency just as Ronald Reagan left the Presidency...it will be a smooth transition from Obama to Trump.
      Apart from his involvement in Clinton and the DNC's many illegal schemes as proven by wikileaks. His time may yet come.

So no you've compared Obama to both Reagan and Jefferson. Reagan wouldn't be able to stand Obama's policies and Jefferson would be utterly disgusted by everything about him and his ideals. I think both if them would be insulted by your comparison.
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Who would've thought that wikileaks as the savior of our union? God bless Julian Assaunge, he saved us from shillarys clutches...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          Who would've thought that wikileaks as the savior of our union? God bless Julian Assaunge, he saved us from shillarys clutches...
          Unfortunately he's still in exile is he not ?

Will Trump bring him back ?
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
            Unfortunately he's still in exile is he not ?

Will Trump bring him back ?
            Doubt it. And I bet his administration avoids using e-mails for sensitive subjects...
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
              Sad that you except a foreign with their own agenda to influence our elections as normal and good!
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                Doubt it. And I bet his administration avoids using e-mails for sensitive subjects...
                I'd use pigeons - can't be too careful
                Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                  For what?

You guys ever think that maybe just maybe Obama is try to just calm the mob down. That what it looks like to me.
                  Possibly for some of the still secret clauses in the Iran deal. I'm guessing the bleaching and shredding activities of the political appointments and their fellow travelers is currently in overdrive, but given how ingrained, wide-spread and arrogant their activities and conversations were, once the transition teams are in place all sorts of roaches are going to be coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    Sad that you except a foreign with their own agenda to influence our elections as normal and good!
                    That's funny coming from a Hillary guy. I'll take a foreigner exposing the dirty laundry of our corrupt criminal politicians over foreigners funding their campaigns and dictating appointments and policy positions any day.
                    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                      That's funny coming from a Hillary guy. I'll take a foreigner exposing the dirty laundry of our corrupt criminal politicians over foreigners funding their campaigns and dictating appointments and policy positions any day.
                      Me, too.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X