Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's flip-flopping all over the place already, makes Carter look strong. Ridiculous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's flip-flopping all over the place already, makes Carter look strong. Ridiculous!

He's flip-flopping all over the place already, makes Carter look strong. Ridiculous!

Good grief! So soon?

Obamacare to be amended not abolished

A part fence not a wall.

Putting Clinton in jail? He’ll “think about it” (back to his 1992 position of Clintons being ‘good people’)

Ultimate ‘Washington Swamp’ dwelling establishment hack appointed as chief of staff

Let’s love everyone (“Just Stop”)

Cyrpto-fascist bottom feeder, lowest common denominator, anti-PC trollster now chief strategist

Like I said in my earlier post:
    He owes nobody anything. Your system of checks & balances better work because.... :

“Now maybe things will be quite different.
    Maybe he’ll be a compromising, vacillating flip-flopper of a President and a weak, indecisive CiC.
    Maybe his base will end up feeling completely disappointed and perhaps even betrayed.
    Maybe.”

Looking strong is easy.
    Being strong? well ...errr....ummmm. how can I put this..... err ummm!

Regards lodestar

A Wall (with fences) will be built. No sign of getting Mexico to pay for it.
    2 or 3 million illegals to be deported (Obama deported 2 million) not all of them.
    He doesn't want to hurt the Clintons; America owes a debt to Hillary for 30 years of public service.
    Obama Care will, in effect, be staying.

The real The Donald is now in the building.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Lodestar certainly doen't sound like a Trump Fanboy.

Tell me the politician who stuck to his election promises in the manner that they were delivered?

Lets leave all the Mexicans in country then. They can keep costing the US taxpayer billions, while the gringo government in their home country uters "Si senior" at every meeting that promises free money.

Star....The Donald is not a political superman. Just human.
      My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
      GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
      Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

O Golly Lodeman....Ive just re-read you title....

Nobody on the face of this earth could make "Jimmy The Wimp" look
        strong!

People like Henry Clay...."make Jimmy look strong"....and he's long dead.

In fact. I will give you a line from Jimmy Carter's MAD Magazine "Election Sing-along".

Jimmy, too, was a mite 'shadowy' on exactly what his actions would be once elected....
        To the Chorus of "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

"Glory, glory jubilation!
        Thats the way to lead the nat-tion!
        Fill them with anticipation!
        And..win...a...sec..ond...TERM!""
        My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
        GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
        Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
          A Wall (with fences) will be built. No sign of getting Mexico to pay for it.
          2 or 3 million illegals to be deported (Obama deported 2 million) not all of them.
          He doesn't want to hurt the Clintons; America owes a debt to Hillary for 30 years of public service.
          Obama Care will, in effect, be staying.

The real The Donald is now in the building.
          Where do you get the idea that Obamacare will be staying? He mentioned (in a non-binding format) that he might leave two minor clauses.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Lotta whistling past the graveyard. He isn't even in office yet, and the post-election media coverage is no more honest than it was before the election.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post

Good grief! So soon?

Obamacare to be amended not abolished

A part fence not a wall.

Putting Clinton in jail? He’ll “think about it” (back to his 1992 position of Clintons being ‘good people’)

Ultimate ‘Washington Swamp’ dwelling establishment hack appointed as chief of staff

Let’s love everyone (“Just Stop”)

Cyrpto-fascist bottom feeder, lowest common denominator, anti-PC trollster now chief strategist

Like I said in my earlier post:
              He owes nobody anything. Your system of checks & balances better work because.... :

“Now maybe things will be quite different.
              Maybe he’ll be a compromising, vacillating flip-flopper of a President and a weak, indecisive CiC.
              Maybe his base will end up feeling completely disappointed and perhaps even betrayed.
              Maybe.”

Looking strong is easy.
              Being strong? well ...errr....ummmm. how can I put this..... err ummm!

Regards lodestar
              But since you're perfectly safe in your little cocoon, 9,000 miles away, you be safe, right? You don't have any personal stakes in how we live under our government.

You might consider giving the guy a chance, while remembering that
              Trump will not become president until January 24th of next year.

But while we're at it, when is your next national election? We Americans would like to participate.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

.....yawn...Zzzzz..........

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  Where do you get the idea that Obamacare will be staying? He mentioned (in a non-binding format) that he might leave two minor clauses.
                  Let's revisit this is a few months so.
                  You can remember; I forget these things. Only bring it up if I'm right though
                  "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                  validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                  "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

"President-elect Donald Trump said he's "fine" with same-sex marriage remaining legal across the country, and wouldn't appoint Supreme Court judges with the goal of reversing that ruling."

It's going to be hilarious watching supposed Republicans defend a leftist for the next 4 years.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      But since you're perfectly safe in your little cocoon, 9,000 miles away, you be safe, right? You don't have any personal stakes in how we live under our government.

You might consider giving the guy a chance, while remembering that
                      Trump will not become president until January 24th of next year.

But while we're at it, when is your next national election? We Americans would like to participate.
                      You didn't give Obama a chance. From the get go he was the Neighborhood Organizer and you never closely said anything about his race. Big Mama as first lady didn't have racial overtones, did it.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        "President-elect Donald Trump said he's "fine" with same-sex marriage remaining legal across the country, and wouldn't appoint Supreme Court judges with the goal of reversing that ruling."

It's going to be hilarious watching supposed Republicans defend a leftist for the next 4 years.
                        You have some strange ideas about what constitutes a Republican and a leftist.

Also as to what Trump has said. You believe the media far too much.

I understand: seeing your candidate lose was traumatizing.

Comment

My candidate lost the past 3 elections so it's not remotely traumatizing. I have never voted democrat in my life, so you can stop the canned 'sad Hillary supporter' rebuttal. The establishment can't be beaten anyway, we've already lost that game. I've accepted what we are long ago.

I'm not believing the media, I'm believing Trump's own words.

You did make a good point though, the Republican party isn't what it used to be. I see a major shift occurring on both sides because of party bias, essentially bringing the two closer together. Democrats have become more pro-war, as one example, out of necessity to march in-step with Obama and Hillary.

Republicans which are overwhelmingly against gay marriage and wanted a full repeal of Obamacare, will now have to soften their stance on those issues in order to support and defend Trump.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            My candidate lost the past 3 elections so it's not remotely traumatizing. I have never voted democrat in my life, so you can stop the canned 'sad Hillary supporter' rebuttal. The establishment can't be beaten anyway, we've already lost that game. I've accepted what we are long ago.

I'm not believing the media, I'm believing Trump's own words.

You did make a good point though, the Republican party isn't what it used to be. I see a major shift occurring on both sides because of party bias, essentially bringing the two closer together. Democrats have become more pro-war, as one example, out of necessity to march in-step with Obama and Hillary.

Republicans which are overwhelmingly against gay marriage and wanted a full repeal of Obamacare, will now have to soften their stance on those issues in order to support and defend Trump.
                            You've already been caught contradicting his stated platform, so I doubt you're getting the facts straight.

See? the system is working: your candidate keeps losing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X