• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    He can't break with his base....
    He might as well...he's not their base for much longer, and they need to learn to live in the new America.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    I found it a little odd that Trump downplayed the riots, but calling out his supporters is proof that he's not as bad as some are making him out to be. Unfortunately, when it comes to the rioters, I don't think it's going to be possible to reason with them. Their mind is already made up.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Has anyone from the Obama administration or Hillary campaign spoken out against the rioters?
    I don't think so, and their silence has been duly noted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mp-protesters/

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Now... if only Obama would speak out against the Rioters.
    Speak out against them? Hell, he's probably privately rooting for them.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Has anyone from the Obama administration or Hillary campaign spoken out against the rioters?

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    Good on Trump! That's some welcome news.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    He can't break with his base....

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Well done!

As he says, there are only one or two cases, whereas the Hilbeast's minions are rioting, but only he speaks out for calm.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• President-elect Trump Speaks Out Against Harassment of Minorities

Donald Trump on Sunday told his supporters to stop harassing minorities, in his first televised sit-down interview since becoming President-elect.

"I am so saddened to hear that," Trump told CBS' Lesley Stahl on "60 Minutes" when she said Latinos and Muslims are facing harassment. "And I say, 'Stop it.' If it -- if it helps, I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: 'Stop it.'"
    Trump directed his comments to his own supporters he was told have written racist slogans or chanted degrading messages -- particularly in schools.
    Trump was also critical of the protests that have broken out in cities across the United States.
    Trump said he's seen "a very small amount" -- including "one or two instances" -- of racial slurs being directed at minorities, particularly in largely white schools, since his election.
    "I would say don't do it, that's terrible, because I'm going to bring this country together," Trump said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politi...iew/index.html

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X