No announcement yet.

Portland being destroyed by Pro-Hillary Rioters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These riots across America are by no means spontaneous. They are orchestrated. So who is behind it? Would you believe George Soros? You know, the dude who hired the Ferguson rioters.
    "If you are right, then you are right even if everyone says you are wrong. If you are wrong then you are wrong even if everyone says you are right." William Penn.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      "Anarchists"?
      Nope, Communists.
      I hate how these leftists call themselves anarchists because it sounds sexy. I remember a while ago when I saw "anarchists" protesting cuts in social spending. I didn't know whether to laugh or curse.

They give real anarchists a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        Both sides? There's only one side rioting.
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        How do you feel that you can hold the Republicans accountable for what Democratic Clinton supporters are doing?

The law doesn't allow you to punish the innocent. That's a Democrat concept.
        There were deleted posts I was referencing, so my response is out of context unless you saw them. I'll just leave it at that as not to derail again.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailboss49 View Post
          These riots across America are by no means spontaneous. They are orchestrated. So who is behind it? Would you believe George Soros? You know, the dude who hired the Ferguson rioters.
          So at what point do we go after the heart of the problem. Sheep will continue to act as such, but if we address the people herding them then maybe things will change.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              So at what point do we go after the heart of the problem. Sheep will continue to act as such, but if we address the people herding them then maybe things will change.
              I agree. I'm just waiting for the judge to issue the warrant against Soros for sedition.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                Yes. We should go after Soros with a class action lawsuit for every window broken and every injured person. We should sue him out of existence. Seize his remaining assets as well so he can do no more harm to us or anyone else...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  I agree. I'm just waiting for the judge to issue the warrant against Soros for sedition.
                  If I may, how much of these protests can be laid at his feet?

I'm trying to look at it more academically than just "he's guilty by being a primary financier" sort of angle. Is it that he's the root cause - they wouldn't ever have happened without him - or is he just a benefactor towards peoples and smaller groups whom he wants to encourage and payroll to some degree?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post

How could anarchists have anything but a bad name?
                    Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 12 Nov 16, 14:53.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Good to see you back, Pat!
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

While I don't condone in the least what these idiots are doing, aren't some of the people on here condemning them the same ones who a few months ago were saying that there was going to be a revolution if Hillary was elected?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          They were the first people the Bolsheviks went after. Within months of taking power, they had killed thousands.
                          At least... that's what the Govt SAID they were.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                            I hate how these leftists call themselves anarchists because it sounds sexy. I remember a while ago when I saw "anarchists" protesting cuts in social spending. I didn't know whether to laugh or curse.

They are anarchists of a sort... Communist anarchists. That is they want to force revolution so they can impose a Communist dictatorship of virtue on the nation.

No, they aren't true anarchists of the "Nobody tells me what I can do" sort. Instead, they're really the revolutionaries that want political power so they can impose their will on the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              They really couldn't, considering how the statists control the education, the media, and the history books.

Oh, and the ice cream parlors.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                                They are anarchists of a sort... Communist anarchists. That is they want to force revolution so they can impose a Communist dictatorship of virtue on the nation.

No, they aren't true anarchists of the "Nobody tells me what I can do" sort. Instead, they're really the revolutionaries that want political power so they can impose their will on the masses.
                                Which is a trip. Anarchists want a stateless society. Communists want a "stateless" society where the party becomes the new state. The latter are like those who think the best way to reduce the murder rate is to rename murder "angry hugs".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X