X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holly6
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    How about a billy club and a jail sentence instead? Seems to me that they'd be more reluctant to riot if they knew that a thumping and a jail sentence was going to be the result of rioting. Peaceful demonstrations are okay, breaking other peoples stuff isn't...
    Nah. Billy clubs and jail just feeds the animals. The Organizers take off and the sheep are incarcerated. The left amasses a great deal of video for their networks. We learned that lesson one night in Chicago '68.
    I can't remember who championed gas, but I would have to agree. Deal with any looters, leave the protesters to choke.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    How about a billy club and a jail sentence instead? Seems to me that they'd be more reluctant to riot if they knew that a thumping and a jail sentence was going to be the result of rioting. Peaceful demonstrations are okay, breaking other peoples stuff isn't...

Leave a comment:

• Reimnitz
    replied
    It may have come from an absurd source but it sounds like it might just work. I suggest giving it a go for the protests that are planned for this weekend, because there will be many, throughout the nation.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    That site appears to be another Onion. Some of their other articles appear to be quite funny.

Leave a comment:

• holly6
    replied
    It's not real. Snopes has a report on it.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Liberal application of CS is cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Please tell me this isn't real.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Glorious, but on the other hand, that sounds like it could just perpetuate the problem. What happens when they lose again - will we need to give them another trophy? Maybe with some Capri Sun and orange slices as well?

Though I guess the police departments could do well by hiring on more soccer moms to keep the peace.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• jeffdoorgunnr
    started a topic Police end Protests

Police end Protests

Police think of novel idea to end protests:

http://babylonbee.com/news/police-ca...tion-trophies/

Latest Topics

Collapse