• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police end Protests

Police think of novel idea to end protests:

http://babylonbee.com/news/police-ca...tion-trophies/

Brilliant!
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Glorious, but on the other hand, that sounds like it could just perpetuate the problem. What happens when they lose again - will we need to give them another trophy? Maybe with some Capri Sun and orange slices as well?

Though I guess the police departments could do well by hiring on more soccer moms to keep the peace.

Comment

Please tell me this isn't real.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Liberal application of CS is cheaper.
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

It's not real. Snopes has a report on it.
            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

That site appears to be another Onion. Some of their other articles appear to be quite funny.

Comment

It may have come from an absurd source but it sounds like it might just work. I suggest giving it a go for the protests that are planned for this weekend, because there will be many, throughout the nation.
                "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" George Carlin

Comment

How about a billy club and a jail sentence instead? Seems to me that they'd be more reluctant to riot if they knew that a thumping and a jail sentence was going to be the result of rioting. Peaceful demonstrations are okay, breaking other peoples stuff isn't...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    How about a billy club and a jail sentence instead? Seems to me that they'd be more reluctant to riot if they knew that a thumping and a jail sentence was going to be the result of rioting. Peaceful demonstrations are okay, breaking other peoples stuff isn't...
                    Nah. Billy clubs and jail just feeds the animals. The Organizers take off and the sheep are incarcerated. The left amasses a great deal of video for their networks. We learned that lesson one night in Chicago '68.
                    I can't remember who championed gas, but I would have to agree. Deal with any looters, leave the protesters to choke.
                    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X