X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Yes, but douche bags are meant to cleanse, what about the turd sandwich you support?
    Find one post where I supported Clinton.

I'll wait.

Actually I voted Johnson/Weld which wasn't ideal either but at least they weren't involved in email scandals or being sued for fraud.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post

Didn't realize I was being subtle.

My disgust and contempt for the douche bag predates this election by decades. He's always been a contemptible human being and now, God help us all, he's going to be president.
    Yes, but douche bags are meant to cleanse, what about the turd sandwich you support?

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    Dang Bob... tell us how you feeeeel.

Didn't realize I was being subtle.

My disgust and contempt for the douche bag predates this election by decades. He's always been a contemptible human being and now, God help us all, he's going to be president.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    No, he'll be stroking himself in public because he's a narcissistic douche bag. So which'll be worse?
    Dang Bob... tell us how you feeeeel.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by General Staff View Post
    Nice pussy... (Sorry, couldn't resist it).

Kind of lends itself to that doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• E.D. Morel
    replied
    Originally posted by General Staff View Post
    Donald will grab it...

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    Here is what is scary about the man. Apparently he does not want to devote himself full time to the job. He never really realized what the job entailed. Obama has committed to help him adjust to the job. Apparently Trump just thought that he could move into the White House and it would just go on from there. He did not even realize that the staff had to change.
    He is a businessman. In business, when a corporation acquires another corporation, they clean house.

Leave a comment:

• General Staff
    replied
    Holy crap! You made a post without mentioning Soros.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    No, he'll be stroking himself in public because he's a narcissistic douche bag. So which'll be worse?
    Bobo, by a country mile.

You need to think these through, my son.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Yeah, actually they were. You must've forgot the 3/5's of a human being thing.
    This is a history forum. For its day, that was pretty liberal, and a hard-fought compromise.

This is a pity, my son: that you care so little for this country.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Prediction. Trump won't be bowing to anyone like bobo's apology tour...

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Yeah, the Founding Fathers were such jerks.

My son, you have much to learn.

In the meantime, the Hillabeast lost. Deal with it.
    Yeah, actually they were. You must've forgot the 3/5's of a human being thing.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Number 1, why would anyone listen to what Michael Moore has to say?

Number 2, why would anyone believe such bullshit opinion hit pieces?
    Questions for the ages. Why anyone listens to that ignorant mound of blubber is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• Jannie
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Number 1, why would anyone listen to what Michael Moore has to say?

Number 2, why would anyone believe such bullshit opinion hit pieces?
    No 1. RE: Michael Moore. He called the election when many other pundits did not. One of the comments I read about his shrewdness was that he understood the Rust Belt mentality like no one else (other than Trump). So does he understand Mr. Trumpís mental fitness for the job? I think we will all be watching.

No 2. I love this sort of gossipy stuff and often gossip turns out to be true. Itís being reported all over, so we shall see. Also change in household staffóthe Obamas got a new chef when they moved in as I recall and Mrs Obama got a new dress designer. I doubt a lot of the regular household staff changes, but I am sure the Oval office staff changes. Do all of the cabinet people bring in their own people? Or do they use a secretarial pool?

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    Indeed. I genuinely fear some one of not too stable of mind might try and take shot at him. As far as POTUS's go it's not exactly unheard and certain people are raving but then again I thought a Timothy Mcveigh type would do the same with Obama.
    Just last week the Secret Service had to deal with an armed man who'd gained entry to the White House grounds.

Why don't similar weirdos go after your PMs? Don't British politicians attract the insane too?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X