X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Nope.
    Oh, what a witty reply.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Just keep repeating the lies, Lenin would be proud.

BTW- when will your side start demanding the arrest of every single NFL player in the Nation? By your standards, the are all 1000% worse, after all,
      Strawman bs. As usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        First, Hillary Clinton was not my candidate.

Second, this discussion has nothing to do with the Bill of Rights.

Third, Trump is currently the subject of a fraud trial.

Fourth, people are and can be judged by their behavior-and Trump's is continuously outside the Pale.
        Give up, Kevin. He can't be reasoned with. It will only frustrate you to engage him.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
          Oh, what a witty reply.
          More so than any of yours, my son.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Don't worry about Trump because he's a lot more more bark than bite he's already going back to his Democrat true self with his halfway reversal of appealing Obamacare and not going to go after Hillary for her criminal acts.
            Most of what he said like scrapping the Iran deal and renegotiating trade deals especially with Mexico and China will go through if not then he'll lose the next election.
            The best news is that because he was elected is that the liberal globalization era started in 90's is dying and will eventually be dead much sooner than later.
            Last edited by VinceW; 12 Nov 16, 21:11.

Comment

The more you dig into his past the more clear it becomes that he's not any different from the other top candidates. It seems that Trump supporters have confused inexperience with being anti-establishment.

Truth is Trump has been rubbing shoulders with the establishment and helping them maintain the status quo for the past decade or so now.

He also has a relationship with the left's favorite billionaire, George Soros. I'm not going to go as far as claiming Trump is controlled opposition, but again he's playing for the same team. Nothing significant will change, he won't save America.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Please explain to me how highly intelligent people could come to the conclusion that Trump will instigate WWIII ? Wasn't it Hillary that was mindlessly provoking Russia to cover her crimes?
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  My point exactly.
                  Did... did you just pull a "I know you are, but what am I?"

I guess it could be more of a "I'm rubber, you're glue. It bounces off me and sticks to you." It's been a while since I've been on the playground, so I'm pretty rusty, I don't mind admitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                    Did... did you just pull a "I know you are, but what am I?"

I guess it could be more of a "I'm rubber, you're glue. It bounces off me and sticks to you." It's been a while since I've been on the playground, so I'm pretty rusty, I don't mind admitting.
                    Nope.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      The more you dig into his past the more clear it becomes that he's not any different from the other top candidates. It seems that Trump supporters have confused inexperience with being anti-establishment.

Truth is Trump has been rubbing shoulders with the establishment and helping them maintain the status quo for the past decade or so now.

He also has a relationship with the left's favorite billionaire, George Soros. I'm not going to go as far as claiming Trump is controlled opposition, but again he's playing for the same team. Nothing significant will change, he won't save America.

It is called business.

Keep whistling past the graveyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                        Don't worry about Trump because he's a lot more more bark than bite he's already going back to his Democrat true self with his halfway reversal of appealing Obamacare and not going to go after Hillary for her criminal acts.
                        Most of what he said like scrapping the Iran deal and renegotiating trade deals especially with Mexico and China will go through if not then he'll lose the next election.
                        The best news is that because he was elected is that the liberal globalization era started in 90's is dying and will eventually be dead much sooner than later.
                        HE has not made any commitment on either issue; perhaps you do not understand: he isn't President yet.

In an non-binding interviewed he suggested he might let two minor clauses of Bobocare stand, neither of which are important.

It appears you don't really get what has happened here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          HE has not made any commitment on either issue; perhaps you do not understand: he isn't President yet.

In an non-binding interviewed he suggested he might let two minor clauses of Bobocare stand, neither of which are important.

It appears you don't really get what has happened here.
                          He has nothing to gain now by stating that is what he'll do now he went far right on almost every issue during the election and like most politicians he's either reversing or compromising some or a lot of what he said he'd do to get elected.
                          He's no exception.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                            Nope.
                            That's narrowed it down to the winner then.

Oddly enough, I remember when Republicans wanted the GOP to pull the same tactic as well. It works better when an opposition party, however, as one can't say no eternally when one is holding the reigns. Now, Trump will be expected to produce results - and he has the backing to do it.

Especially with the Dems so disorganized after their spanking. It's going to take them a while to really come to grips with what happened - if they ever do.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                              He has nothing to gain now by stating that is what he'll do now he went far right on almost every issue during the election and like most politicians he's either reversing or compromising some or a lot of what he said he'd do to get elected.
                              He's no exception.
                              Again, you don't seem to grasp what is happening. He made a vague, conditional coment in an interview. One of the key skills of a POTUS, which Trump is not yet and which Obama never mastered, is the art of making deals with Congress.

He threw out feeler. Trump because a billionaire by his skill in making deals. Bobocare dying is the issue his followers want, and the country needs. A couple trivial concessions (if made) do not detract from that. Campaign promises are ambitions; everyone knows that you never get 100%.

Remember Bobo on his first day as POTUS swearing to close Gitmo? Gitmo will be still in operation when Trump takes office.

Comment

• Yes, going to a DSCC dinner with George Soros is standard business for a Republican.
                                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X