X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Large deal, she's only half as bad as she sounded ...
    Nevertheless you had the quote wrong and the meaning behind it. It would've been nice had you admitted it.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Actually you're wrong here. Clinton actually said that half of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables. Not half of America. A little reading comprehension is in order.

http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clin...es-transcript/
    Large deal, she's only half as bad as she sounded ...

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    I can't rep you again so soon.
    Nice! Repping a post that's wrong. Right up your alley, J. Ed.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    You mean like that candidate that considered the half of America that wasn't supporting her as "deplorables"?

Welcome to the United States of Deplorables.

Deplorable Lives Matter.
    Actually you're wrong here. Clinton actually said that half of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables. Not half of America. A little reading comprehension is in order.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
    http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clin...es-transcript/

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    In the words of Jones, You know who they are!
    Not sure what you're saying. Jones?

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Who exactly is "they"?
    In the words of Jones, You know who they are!

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    You mean like that candidate that considered the half of America that wasn't supporting her as "deplorables"?

Deplorable Lives Matter.
    I can't rep you again so soon.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Maybe not but he wasn't ratcheting up hatred of the "Other" either.

Deplorable Lives Matter.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    No, it wasn't ideal. The jackass didn't even know where Aleppo was.........
    Maybe not but he wasn't ratcheting up hatred of the "Other" either.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    this is just like the ''police brutality'' issue...people protesting police brutality.......the police are NOT the main and root of the problem--but family culture....they are KILLING each other by the hundreds, and they protest the police?
    so now they protest Trump?? the problems are loose borders where terrorists can easily cross, as well as millions of people who will bring wages down [ more workers = lower wages ]
    taxes are a problem....one writer said ''over-taxation has destroyed the economy''' this writer was from the medieval ages !
    the family culture--families are the cell of American life..it is more than obvious the problems of ''some'' people is their culture is self destructive...
    ..the kid is not raised correctly
    ..raised in a stressful environment causing learning disabilities/causing emotional control problems
    ..he/she does not do well in school, cannot get good job, has kids, stress because no good job, cycle goes on and on
    Trump hasn't had even ONE day in office !! he did not cause some cultures to be destructive...or that they don't do well in school...don't have good jobs...etc .....
    facts facts facts
    Who exactly is "they"?

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Moulin View Post
    please someone, tell me how Trump is a hater/etc? quotes, etc....
    what are the people specifically protesting for? he wants to keep the US safe?? !?
    POTUS Clinton lied under oath as POTUS...he was an adulterer, etc...he was qualified? how come no protest for him to go?
    Clinton hasn't been president for 16 years. Get a new horse to beat.

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    this is just like the ''police brutality'' issue...people protesting police brutality.......the police are NOT the main and root of the problem--but family culture....they are KILLING each other by the hundreds, and they protest the police?
    so now they protest Trump?? the problems are loose borders where terrorists can easily cross, as well as millions of people who will bring wages down [ more workers = lower wages ]
    taxes are a problem....one writer said ''over-taxation has destroyed the economy''' this writer was from the medieval ages !
    the family culture--families are the cell of American life..it is more than obvious the problems of ''some'' people is their culture is self destructive...
    ..the kid is not raised correctly
    ..raised in a stressful environment causing learning disabilities/causing emotional control problems
    ..he/she does not do well in school, cannot get good job, has kids, stress because no good job, cycle goes on and on
    Trump hasn't had even ONE day in office !! he did not cause some cultures to be destructive...or that they don't do well in school...don't have good jobs...etc .....
    facts facts facts

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    please someone, tell me how Trump is a hater/etc? quotes, etc....
    what are the people specifically protesting for? he wants to keep the US safe?? !?
    POTUS Clinton lied under oath as POTUS...he was an adulterer, etc...he was qualified? how come no protest for him to go?

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    That's always the comeback from the Trumpers-'what about the (fill in the blank) you supported.'

I do believe that the country is in trouble with Trump-beginning with Bannon and now the proposed security clearances for the Trumplings.

And I agree with you-I've never cared for Trump and that goes back decades. He's nothing but a self-promoter and an egocentric megalomaniac.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Find one post where I supported Clinton.

I'll wait.

Actually I voted Johnson/Weld which wasn't ideal either but at least they weren't involved in email scandals or being sued for fraud.
    No, it wasn't ideal. The jackass didn't even know where Aleppo was.........

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X