• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moulin
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Who exactly is "they"?
    looters [ protesters--ha ha ] burners/haters/thieves/etc ...
    the ones 'protesting' when a resisting criminal gets shot by police doing their job and protecting the community...

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    Clinton hasn't been president for 16 years. Get a new horse to beat.
    BS..if they didn't protest Bill, why are they protesting Trump? this is pretty simple to understand

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    Not going to happen, Greg. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Yikes. You cannot comprehend basic math.
    I will correct this : you cannot comprehend liberal math .

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Dang... this thread is going downhill fast .

Take the fear... and turn it into maybe/Maybe/MAYBE things can get better.
    If it doesn't we will still be right where Hillary would have left us after 4 years... that, I am sure of.

I already feel (maybe it is just me) that small business owners are feeling that hope.

Obama ran on a slogan of hope and change... he LIED.

Trump has already shocked many getting to this point... 'maybe' he can shock you again .

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Try following the conversation before weighing in, huh? G. David said that quote went towards half the country. I corrected him. He can't admit his mistake and it seems neither can you or our resident J. Edgar.

It's easy. Did earlier myself when shown that plurality was correct rather than my use of majority. No big whoop unless....

And I'm dealing with it quite well as a matter of fact. I get the call the POTUS douche bag for the next 4 years.
    Bless me Father for I have sinned. Post #228 wasn't blatant enough for you libtard standards of minor issues. Mea culpa!

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    And I'm dealing with it quite well as a matter of fact. I get the call the POTUS douche bag for the next 4 years.
    Which will undoubtedly be the crowning achievement of your lifetime, my son.

Relish it.

In honor of you, I shall hereafter refer to the Libertarians as 'the party of douche bags', for so long as they continue to lose.

I expect I'll be calling them that for the rest of my life...
    Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 15 Nov 16, 15:08.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Do you mean you don't remember Jones.
    Not sure. How long ago was that?

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Not sure what you're saying. Jones?
    Do you mean you don't remember Jones.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    That makes it so much better.....

Trump won. Deal with it. Demonizing his supporters didn't do anything before the election and it certainly isn't going to do anything after the election.
    Try following the conversation before weighing in, huh? G. David said that quote went towards half the country. I corrected him. He can't admit his mistake and it seems neither can you or our resident J. Edgar.

It's easy. Did earlier myself when shown that plurality was correct rather than my use of majority. No big whoop unless....

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    The post was correct :"Half of Trump's supporters are deplorables " = half of America that wasn't supporting her are deplorables .

Half of America did not support Hillary and half of this half are deplorables, dixit the Hillary Woman .

She labelled 30 millions of Americans as scum.Because they refused to vote for her .
    Yikes. You cannot comprehend basic math.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Actually you're wrong here. Clinton actually said that half of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables. Not half of America. A little reading comprehension is in order.

http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clin...es-transcript/
    That makes it so much better.....

Trump won. Deal with it. Demonizing his supporters didn't do anything before the election and it certainly isn't going to do anything after the election.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Nice! Repping a post that's wrong. Right up your alley, J. Ed.

The post was correct :"Half of Trump's supporters are deplorables " = half of America that wasn't supporting her are deplorables .

Half of America did not support Hillary and half of this half are deplorables, dixit the Hillary Woman .

She labelled 30 millions of Americans as scum.Because they refused to vote for her .

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Nice! Repping a post that's wrong. Right up your alley, J. Ed.
    I like his style, my son. Besides, I owe him several.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X