Donít fear Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nebfer View Post
    What majority? The lead in the popular vote is smaller than rounding errors. And possibly contains a large number of fraudulent votes (likely on both sides).

Also the popular vote is worthless in this country, it's only good for the state level, My state voted for Trump he won the popular vote here, as such he won it's electoral votes.

Your wanting states like California to override the will of the people in my state.

Keep in mind despite what it's commonly referred to (largely be liberals, but conservatives also do this), the United States is not a Democracy, but a Representative Republic.
    No mater what the amount is 53% did not want him to rule.

Really though will California over rule you? Becaise there a lot of republican voters there that since cally is a winner takes all state may as while not vote same for a Texas Democrat. Your system means many peoples votes are Basicaly worthless.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

It's in Sanfransicko and LA that the libbies rule, the rural areas are mainly conservative. It's just the corrupt state government rigging the elections that gives this state its taint of being a liberal bastion...

And us rural folk aren't happy with it.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        It's in Sanfransicko and LA that the libbies rule, the rural areas are mainly conservative. It's just the corrupt state government rigging the elections that gives this state its taint of being a liberal bastion...

And your vote in the national election is worthless. They probably zoned it so that democrats will all ways win enough votes to win and since it is winner take all even if 49% went against them all the collage votes go dem.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
          No mater what the amount is 53% did not want him to rule.
          Again, no POTUS rules.

In that only half of the people eligible to voter bothered to vote, and the fringe parties drained off some votes, all you can say is that about 25% of the voters did not want him elected.

There hasn't been a POTUS in years who had a majority of eligible voters. Nor even of registered voters.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

And your vote in the national election is worthless. They probably zoned it so that democrats will all ways win enough votes to win and since it is winner take all even if 49% went against them all the collage votes go dem.
            Maybe, maybe not. You are not grasping the core concepts.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Yep. Even worse the GOP has made a agreement not to fight for control as long as they get their payoff.

I know my vote is worthless, yet I still do vote every chance I get...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                Maybe, maybe not. You are not grasping the core concepts.
                I am saying the core concept is flawed and a failed sytem of a bygon era.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Again, no POTUS rules.

In that only half of the people eligible to voter bothered to vote, and the fringe parties drained off some votes, all you can say is that about 25% of the voters did not want him elected.

There hasn't been a POTUS in years who had a majority of eligible voters. Nor even of registered voters.
                  Thats another advantge of a parlmantry democracy. Fring parties get a voice.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

I am saying the core concept is flawed and a failed sytem of a bygon era.
                    Not at all. It works, and works well. It is perfectly suited to the scale and scope of the USA.

Comment

Not at all. It works, and works well. It is perfectly suited to the scale and scope of the USA.
                      Does it?

You ended up in a elecstion where the choice was a crook or a bafoon, 3rd parties where basicaly throw away votes. Some states are set up in a way that they prety much all ways going to 100% dem or 100% Republican.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        I spent the afternoon looking at news outlets from the Middle East no found a couple that I thought I would share,

The first is "Don't Fear Trump"

Next up,

"Ignore the campaign rhetoric"
                        I don't think so.

I was not born in the States and Trump makes me nervous
                        English is not my native language and Trump makes me nervous
                        I have been told that I am not white and Trump makes me nervous
                        I have been called an idol worshipper because I am Catholic and Trump makes me nervous
                        I have been called a dago, a wop, a guinea, and a coward by virtue of my heritage, and Trump makes me nervous
                        My wife is not white, and Trump makes me nervous
                        My wife is not an English speaker, and Trump makes me nervous
                        My kids are not white, and Trump makes me nervous

Ignore the campaign rhetoric? Seriously? Rhetoric is making a cogent argument against Obama care. Statements to the effect that a judge should recuse himself from Trump's trial because he is "Mexican" are bigoted and racist, not rhetoric.

Trump is not my president, and I am hardly alone in those sentiments. You can keep him, he is all yours!!!!!
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Does it?

You ended up in a elecstion where the choice was a crook or a bafoon, 3rd parties where basicaly throw away votes. Some states are set up in a way that they prety much all ways going to 100% dem or 100% Republican.
                          Trump isn't a crook. Like I said, you're missing much of the reality of the situation. It is hard to get a realistic grip on the situation from outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                            I don't think so.

I have been called an idol worshipper because I am Catholic and Trump makes me nervous
                            I have been called a dago, a wop, a guinea, and a coward by virtue of my heritage, and Trump makes me nervous

Ignore the campaign rhetoric? Seriously? Rhetoric is making a cogent argument against Obama care. Statements to the effect that a judge should recuse himself from Trump's trial because he is "Mexican" are bigoted and racist, not rhetoric.

Trump is not my president, and I am hardly alone in those sentiments. You can keep him, he is all yours!!!!!
                            Glad to. After all, he has created a great deal for America, whereas what have you done? Nothing.

So be nervous. It is probably a very good idea.

Comment

I don't think so.

Fair enough. Sith-Spawn ~ Mouth of Sauron and her rapist husband make me more than nervous and I dislike the cheat around on the 22 Amendment.
                              Looking forward to the S'Hillary wearing orange and being a guest at a Federal pen soon.
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                              “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                              Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

I don't think so.

Sounds like your a nervous type of guy. It's too bad you didn't serve in SAC in the '80's. You'd have nerves of steel if you did, or you'd be a broken wreck.

Either way you wouldn't be a worry wart. Rump hired more races and women than most and isn't the bigot that the media tried to scare you with.

Bottom line, don't let the media scare you. The if it bleeds it leads bs is all they care about. Reporting the facts in a calm and non-biased way isn't their way.

That's why I loath faux news. EVERYTHING HAS TO BRING A PANIC ATTACK.

BTW the economy is about to collapse, buy gold now...

It's really about creating fearful people who are willing to grasp at straws...
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X