No announcement yet.

Donít fear Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trump is just a total idiot with a bad hairdo and no prior political experience
    Oh Sure The Old Man's Off His Rocker If Grampa Says He's Dead He Must Be Alive
    Grampa Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by killemall View Post
      trump is just a total idiot with a bad hairdo and no prior political experience
      The total Idiot just got himself elected President!
      The bad hairdo, I agree!
      No prior experience, not a bad thing in my book I am sick of professional politicians like the one he just beat!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by killemall View Post
        trump is just a total idiot with a bad hairdo and no prior political experience
        Yea.... sure. That's why he's a billionaire and you aren't.

Prior experience? What prior experience did Obama have...? Oh, wait... He didn't and he totally screwed the pooch as a President.

At least Trump has run a multi-national corporation with like a zillion employees and had to make a payroll. Hell, he has more court experience than Obama (a lawyer) and he's not even a lawyer (that's a very good thing in my view).

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Yea.... sure. That's why he's a billionaire and you aren't.

Prior experience? What prior experience did Obama have...? Oh, wait... He didn't and he totally screwed the pooch as a President.

At least Trump has run a multi-national corporation with like a zillion employees and had to make a payroll. Hell, he has more court experience than Obama (a lawyer) and he's not even a lawyer (that's a very good thing in my view).
          we are going from a community organizer to a builder and developer and a successful one.
          If Chicago is any example of Obamas ability to organize a community is it any surprise our nation is more divided today after eight years?
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X