No announcement yet.

Don’t fear Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to love these politicians.....last week they were all bad mouthing each other....this week its all "pick! me, pick me!" and almost doing a BJ on The Donald to get a job.......ETHICS???? these people never heard of the word and its the same with politicians of all parties no matter what country....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bow View Post
      You have to love these politicians.....last week they were all bad mouthing each other....this week its all "pick! me, pick me!" and almost doing a BJ on The Donald to get a job.......ETHICS???? these people never heard of the word and its the same with politicians of all parties no matter what country....
      You really don't understand US politics.

Most of these are not politicians. And most will have served on his campaign staff or supported his electoral bid in one way or another.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Staff View Post
        1) So what? This was WWI. They asked him to serve to help and he did. You got a problem with FDR, the New Deal or anything else he did?
        Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        Yes, yes, and yes.
        Wow, just wow. My first thought was ''Houston we have a problem", as I looked swiftly around for an eject button.

My second was we've just stumbled inadvertently upon a completely new political animal. Revisionist Conservative (rev con) anyone?
        Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
        (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Wow, just wow. My first thought was ''Houston we have a problem", as I looked swiftly around for an eject button.

My second was we've just stumbled inadvertently upon a completely new political animal. Revisionist Conservative (rev con) anyone?
          FDR was a democrat.

All these political threads and you still do not understand the dynamics of US politics?
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            FDR was a democrat.

All these political threads and you still do not understand the dynamics of US politics?
            Me bad (Democrat, ex-Republican).

Comment

• what's amazing is the Hamilton actors/actresses, movie ''stars'', Dems, etc all know for a FACT that Trump is evil, hater, terrible POTUS--even though he has not spent ONE day in office !!?!
              remember, cap letters for emphasis only

Comment

• Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                what's amazing is the Hamilton actors/actresses, movie ''stars'', Dems, etc all know for a FACT that Trump is evil, hater, terrible POTUS--even though he has not spent ONE day in office !!?!
                remember, cap letters for emphasis only

Apparently, the prejudices of the left are acceptable.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Me bad (Democrat, ex-Republican).
                  That went without saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                    Apparently, the prejudices of the left are acceptable.
                    It is a universal truth that not all prejudices are equal.

Comment

• this is a microcosm of the BLM, anti-Trumpers, etc ludicrous arguments
                      http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
                      anti Trumpers beating a Trumper
                      this says it all....they have no leg to stand on calling Trump a hater, etc....or saying black lives matter....and this isn't the only example
                      Last edited by Moulin; 19 Nov 16, 14:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                        this is a microcosm of the BLM, anti-Trumpers, etc ludicrous arguments
                        http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
                        anti Trumpers beating a Trumper
                        this says it all....they have no leg to stand on calling Trump a hater, etc....or saying black lives matter....and this isn't the only example
                        (Typical) [broken/redirect/pivot] Trumpeteer news feed...

I can't wait for more examples...

Comment

(Typical) [broken/redirect/pivot] Trumpeteer news feed...

I can't wait for more examples...
                          ok I'll spell it out..
                          before and after the election they called Trump a hater, racist, etc
                          they say ''black lives matters, police brutality,etc
                          but those same people-blacks--beat up a white person because he voted for Trump !!! and there are many more stories like this where they are so hypocritical...
                          idiots...ridiculous!.. great thinking, THEY are the haters and racists! not Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Bow View Post
                            You have to love these politicians.....last week they were all bad mouthing each other....this week its all "pick! me, pick me!" and almost doing a BJ on The Donald to get a job.......ETHICS???? these people never heard of the word and its the same with politicians of all parties no matter what country....
                            yes, they do same in primaries...they say the other candidate is the evil 'devil' ...but then they back them in the general election....

Comment

• LGBTQ should not fear Trump!

There has been misinformation being distributed about Trump reversing rights gained by the LGBTQ community. This is utterly false information coming from certain media outlets.

“This morning, LGBTQ people — particularly young people and their parents — woke up scared and filled with questions about our country and their place in it,” Sarah McBride, national spokeswoman for the LGBT Left Human Rights Campaign, said. McBride added that “much of our community's progress over the last eight years is at risk after yesterday's election.”

In the 1980s & 1990s Trump donated heavily to charities that focused on the AIDS outbreak.

In 1999 when Trump first entertained the idea of running for POTUS, he said he'd consider adding sexual orientation to the Civil Rights Act.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago was the first private resort to admit gays.

In June 2015 Trump condemned the terror attack at Pulse nightclub, and vowed to protect the LGBTQ community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                                There has been misinformation being distributed about Trump reversing rights gained by the LGBTQ community. This is utterly false information coming from certain media outlets.

In 1999 when Trump first entertained the idea of running for POTUS, he said he'd consider adding sexual orientation to the Civil Rights Act.
                                Was he a Republican when he said that?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X