Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donít fear Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
      Not going to happen, Greg. Sorry.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
        Clinton hasn't been president for 16 years. Get a new horse to beat.
        BS..if they didn't protest Bill, why are they protesting Trump? this is pretty simple to understand

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
          Who exactly is "they"?
          looters [ protesters--ha ha ] burners/haters/thieves/etc ...
          the ones 'protesting' when a resisting criminal gets shot by police doing their job and protecting the community...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moulin View Post
            BS..if they didn't protest Bill, why are they protesting Trump? this is pretty simple to understand
            Clinton faced the biggest protest of all. He was impeached.

            Move on.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

            Comment


            • Not to worry gang....Trump will be in charge and happy days will be here...as to the people sleeping in their trucks/cars....dont lose your parking space as you will still be living in them two years from now when Tump suffers the same fate as Bill Clinton....

              HappyDays ahead...yeh! right cough couch....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bow View Post
                Not to worry gang....Trump will be in charge and happy days will be here...as to the people sleeping in their trucks/cars....dont lose your parking space as you will still be living in them two years from now when Tump suffers the same fate as Bill Clinton....
                Re-election?

                You really don't get US politics, do you?
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bow View Post
                  Not to worry gang....Trump will be in charge and happy days will be here...as to the people sleeping in their trucks/cars....dont lose your parking space as you will still be living in them two years from now when Tump suffers the same fate as Bill Clinton....

                  HappyDays ahead...yeh! right cough couch....
                  Which in many cases were either there, sleeping in their trucks/cars over eight years ago or wound up there during the past eight years of "community organizer" bringing "hope and change".
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                  “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                  Present Current Events are the Future's History

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                    Clinton faced the biggest protest of all. He was impeached.

                    Move on.
                    Don't recall much rioting in the streets prior to Congress slapping his wrist there. Turkey still remained POTUS and almost got back in thru the rear door recently.
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                    Present Current Events are the Future's History

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      Which will undoubtedly be the crowning achievement of your lifetime, my son.

                      Relish it.

                      In honor of you, I shall hereafter refer to the Libertarians as 'the party of douche bags', for so long as they continue to lose.

                      I expect I'll be calling them that for the rest of my life...
                      You made me think of a robot chicken cartoon.

                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                        Clinton faced the biggest protest of all. He was impeached.

                        Move on.

                        And he was disbarred, and committed perjury.

                        Those were all legal proceedings, not protests.
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                        Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                          And he was disbarred, and committed perjury.

                          Those were all legal proceedings, not protests.
                          You can look at Congress impeaching him as a protest against what he had done. They actually didn't go far enough. Just think, he's removed from office and Hillary would never have been running for president. And no Hillary means no douche bag Trump.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                            You can look at Congress impeaching him as a protest against what he had done. They actually didn't go far enough. Just think, he's removed from office and Hillary would never have been running for president. And no Hillary means no douche bag Trump.
                            The Democrats had the votes in the Senate, my son. To remove requires a much higher vote than impeachment.

                            You can only look at Congress' action as a protest if you consider every criminal trial as a protest. As Cambronne, a lawyer, noted, these were officers of the law doing their duty. Some (the majority of Dems) less diligently than others.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                              You can look at Congress impeaching him as a protest against what he had done. They actually didn't go far enough. Just think, he's removed from office and Hillary would never have been running for president. And no Hillary means no douche bag Trump.


                              Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but the impeachment was far more than just a protest.
                              For the record, I opposed the impeachment, but agreed they had a basis to proceed.
                              Perjury and obstruction of justice are crimes, not things the authorities protest against.
                              His being disbarred was a sanction by the courts not a protest.
                              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                              Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                                Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but the impeachment was far more than just a protest.
                                For the record, I opposed the impeachment, but agreed they had a basis to proceed.
                                Perjury and obstruction of justice are crimes, not things the authorities protest against.
                                His being disbarred was a sanction by the courts not a protest.
                                You are misunderstanding my position. I understand it was a legal proceeding but looking at it in layman's terms, the Republicans (and some Dems) didn't like what Clinton had done, protested against it and started legal proceedings against him. It went beyond protesting because they had the power to do more to him than just protest. If the GOP had been the minority in the House, a protest was all it would've been.
                                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X