Don’t fear Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    You mean like that candidate that considered the half of America that wasn't supporting her as "deplorables"?

Welcome to the United States of Deplorables.

Deplorable Lives Matter.
    Actually you're wrong here. Clinton actually said that half of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables. Not half of America. A little reading comprehension is in order.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
    http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clin...es-transcript/
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      I can't rep you again so soon.
      Nice! Repping a post that's wrong. Right up your alley, J. Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
        Actually you're wrong here. Clinton actually said that half of Trump supporters were a basket of deplorables. Not half of America. A little reading comprehension is in order.

Large deal, she's only half as bad as she sounded ...
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
        “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          Large deal, she's only half as bad as she sounded ...
          Nevertheless you had the quote wrong and the meaning behind it. It would've been nice had you admitted it.

Comment

I like his style, my son. Besides, I owe him several.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The post was correct :"Half of Trump's supporters are deplorables " = half of America that wasn't supporting her are deplorables .

Half of America did not support Hillary and half of this half are deplorables, dixit the Hillary Woman .

She labelled 30 millions of Americans as scum.Because they refused to vote for her .

Comment

That makes it so much better.....

Trump won. Deal with it. Demonizing his supporters didn't do anything before the election and it certainly isn't going to do anything after the election.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  The post was correct :"Half of Trump's supporters are deplorables " = half of America that wasn't supporting her are deplorables .

Half of America did not support Hillary and half of this half are deplorables, dixit the Hillary Woman .

She labelled 30 millions of Americans as scum.Because they refused to vote for her .
                  Yikes. You cannot comprehend basic math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                    That makes it so much better.....

Trump won. Deal with it. Demonizing his supporters didn't do anything before the election and it certainly isn't going to do anything after the election.
                    Try following the conversation before weighing in, huh? G. David said that quote went towards half the country. I corrected him. He can't admit his mistake and it seems neither can you or our resident J. Edgar.

It's easy. Did earlier myself when shown that plurality was correct rather than my use of majority. No big whoop unless....

And I'm dealing with it quite well as a matter of fact. I get the call the POTUS douche bag for the next 4 years.

Comment

Not sure what you're saying. Jones?
                      Do you mean you don't remember Jones.
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                        Do you mean you don't remember Jones.
                        Not sure. How long ago was that?

Comment

And I'm dealing with it quite well as a matter of fact. I get the call the POTUS douche bag for the next 4 years.
                          Which will undoubtedly be the crowning achievement of your lifetime, my son.

Relish it.

In honor of you, I shall hereafter refer to the Libertarians as 'the party of douche bags', for so long as they continue to lose.

I expect I'll be calling them that for the rest of my life...
                          Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 15 Nov 16, 15:08.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Try following the conversation before weighing in, huh? G. David said that quote went towards half the country. I corrected him. He can't admit his mistake and it seems neither can you or our resident J. Edgar.

It's easy. Did earlier myself when shown that plurality was correct rather than my use of majority. No big whoop unless....

Bless me Father for I have sinned. Post #228 wasn't blatant enough for you libtard standards of minor issues. Mea culpa!

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

• Dang... this thread is going downhill fast .

Take the fear... and turn it into maybe/Maybe/MAYBE things can get better.
                              If it doesn't we will still be right where Hillary would have left us after 4 years... that, I am sure of.

I already feel (maybe it is just me) that small business owners are feeling that hope.

Obama ran on a slogan of hope and change... he LIED.

Trump has already shocked many getting to this point... 'maybe' he can shock you again .
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Yikes. You cannot comprehend basic math.
                                I will correct this : you cannot comprehend liberal math .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Berlin.1945
                                  by casanova
                                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                  Yesterday, 23:41
                                • casanova
                                  AW 169M
                                  by casanova
                                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                  Yesterday, 23:26
                                • JBark
                                  What changed?
                                  by JBark
                                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                  Yesterday, 18:54
                                Working...
                                X