Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t fear Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    No, he'll be stroking himself in public because he's a narcissistic douche bag. So which'll be worse?
    Dang Bob... tell us how you feeeeel.
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dgfred View Post
      Dang Bob... tell us how you feeeeel.


      Didn't realize I was being subtle.

      My disgust and contempt for the douche bag predates this election by decades. He's always been a contemptible human being and now, God help us all, he's going to be president.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post


        Didn't realize I was being subtle.

        My disgust and contempt for the douche bag predates this election by decades. He's always been a contemptible human being and now, God help us all, he's going to be president.
        Yes, but douche bags are meant to cleanse, what about the turd sandwich you support?
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

        BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

        BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          Yes, but douche bags are meant to cleanse, what about the turd sandwich you support?
          Find one post where I supported Clinton.

          I'll wait.

          Actually I voted Johnson/Weld which wasn't ideal either but at least they weren't involved in email scandals or being sued for fraud.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
            Find one post where I supported Clinton.

            I'll wait.

            Actually I voted Johnson/Weld which wasn't ideal either but at least they weren't involved in email scandals or being sued for fraud.
            No, it wasn't ideal. The jackass didn't even know where Aleppo was.........
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

            BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

            BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

            Comment


            • That's always the comeback from the Trumpers-'what about the (fill in the blank) you supported.'

              I do believe that the country is in trouble with Trump-beginning with Bannon and now the proposed security clearances for the Trumplings.

              And I agree with you-I've never cared for Trump and that goes back decades. He's nothing but a self-promoter and an egocentric megalomaniac.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • please someone, tell me how Trump is a hater/etc? quotes, etc....
                what are the people specifically protesting for? he wants to keep the US safe?? !?
                POTUS Clinton lied under oath as POTUS...he was an adulterer, etc...he was qualified? how come no protest for him to go?

                Comment


                • this is just like the ''police brutality'' issue...people protesting police brutality.......the police are NOT the main and root of the problem--but family culture....they are KILLING each other by the hundreds, and they protest the police?
                  so now they protest Trump?? the problems are loose borders where terrorists can easily cross, as well as millions of people who will bring wages down [ more workers = lower wages ]
                  taxes are a problem....one writer said ''over-taxation has destroyed the economy''' this writer was from the medieval ages !
                  the family culture--families are the cell of American life..it is more than obvious the problems of ''some'' people is their culture is self destructive...
                  ..the kid is not raised correctly
                  ..raised in a stressful environment causing learning disabilities/causing emotional control problems
                  ..he/she does not do well in school, cannot get good job, has kids, stress because no good job, cycle goes on and on
                  Trump hasn't had even ONE day in office !! he did not cause some cultures to be destructive...or that they don't do well in school...don't have good jobs...etc .....
                  facts facts facts

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                    please someone, tell me how Trump is a hater/etc? quotes, etc....
                    what are the people specifically protesting for? he wants to keep the US safe?? !?
                    POTUS Clinton lied under oath as POTUS...he was an adulterer, etc...he was qualified? how come no protest for him to go?
                    Clinton hasn't been president for 16 years. Get a new horse to beat.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moulin View Post
                      this is just like the ''police brutality'' issue...people protesting police brutality.......the police are NOT the main and root of the problem--but family culture....they are KILLING each other by the hundreds, and they protest the police?
                      so now they protest Trump?? the problems are loose borders where terrorists can easily cross, as well as millions of people who will bring wages down [ more workers = lower wages ]
                      taxes are a problem....one writer said ''over-taxation has destroyed the economy''' this writer was from the medieval ages !
                      the family culture--families are the cell of American life..it is more than obvious the problems of ''some'' people is their culture is self destructive...
                      ..the kid is not raised correctly
                      ..raised in a stressful environment causing learning disabilities/causing emotional control problems
                      ..he/she does not do well in school, cannot get good job, has kids, stress because no good job, cycle goes on and on
                      Trump hasn't had even ONE day in office !! he did not cause some cultures to be destructive...or that they don't do well in school...don't have good jobs...etc .....
                      facts facts facts
                      Who exactly is "they"?
                      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                        No, it wasn't ideal. The jackass didn't even know where Aleppo was.........
                        Maybe not but he wasn't ratcheting up hatred of the "Other" either.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          Maybe not but he wasn't ratcheting up hatred of the "Other" either.
                          You mean like that candidate that considered the half of America that wasn't supporting her as "deplorables"?

                          Welcome to the United States of Deplorables.

                          Deplorable Lives Matter.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                          “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                          Present Current Events are the Future's History

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                            You mean like that candidate that considered the half of America that wasn't supporting her as "deplorables"?

                            Welcome to the United States of Deplorables.

                            Deplorable Lives Matter.
                            I can't rep you again so soon.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                              Who exactly is "they"?
                              In the words of Jones, You know who they are!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                                In the words of Jones, You know who they are!
                                Not sure what you're saying. Jones?
                                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X