Donít fear Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    Here is what is scary about the man. Apparently he does not want to devote himself full time to the job. He never really realized what the job entailed. Obama has committed to help him adjust to the job. Apparently Trump just thought that he could move into the White House and it would just go on from there. He did not even realize that the staff had to change.

Michael Moore has said that Trump wonít last the 4 years and after reading stuff like these two articles, maybe he wonít. I think we are well and truly screwed.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donal...report-1624823

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ddd4fe796b9e

It appears he wanted the glory but did not realize the heavy responsibility. This could get hairy.
    Number 1, why would anyone listen to what Michael Moore has to say?

Number 2, why would anyone believe such bullshit opinion hit pieces?
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Not all 'staff' changes with a new admin. There are many of the cook, cleaning, support, etc. part of the White House staff that work through admin to admin. There are a few books of memoirs out there from such.

Political staff, administrative sorts, can and do change, but this is more of the Cabinet sort. Some of the more clerical types also can and do work through one admin to another.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        Not all 'staff' changes with a new admin. There are many of the cook, cleaning, support, etc. part of the White House staff that work through admin to admin. There are a few books of memoirs out there from such.

Political staff, administrative sorts, can and do change, but this is more of the Cabinet sort. Some of the more clerical types also can and do work through one admin to another.
        Absolutely. One thing to remember is that some staff will handle more important information than others, even when far down the ladder, so replacing them reduces the chances of leaks. Even banal tasks are less worrisome when you know one of your guys is on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Was never worried about Trump himself, it's the people's reaction to Trump that's the issue.
          Indeed. I genuinely fear some one of not too stable of mind might try and take shot at him. As far as POTUS's go it's not exactly unheard and certain people are raving but then again I thought a Timothy Mcveigh type would do the same with Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
            Indeed. I genuinely fear some one of not too stable of mind might try and take shot at him. As far as POTUS's go it's not exactly unheard and certain people are raving but then again I thought a Timothy Mcveigh type would do the same with Obama.
            Just last week the Secret Service had to deal with an armed man who'd gained entry to the White House grounds.

Why don't similar weirdos go after your PMs? Don't British politicians attract the insane too?
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post

No 1. RE: Michael Moore. He called the election when many other pundits did not. One of the comments I read about his shrewdness was that he understood the Rust Belt mentality like no one else (other than Trump). So does he understand Mr. Trumpís mental fitness for the job? I think we will all be watching.

No 2. I love this sort of gossipy stuff and often gossip turns out to be true. Itís being reported all over, so we shall see. Also change in household staffóthe Obamas got a new chef when they moved in as I recall and Mrs Obama got a new dress designer. I doubt a lot of the regular household staff changes, but I am sure the Oval office staff changes. Do all of the cabinet people bring in their own people? Or do they use a secretarial pool?
              Homo homini lupus

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Questions for the ages. Why anyone listens to that ignorant mound of blubber is beyond me.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  Yeah, the Founding Fathers were such jerks.

My son, you have much to learn.

In the meantime, the Hillabeast lost. Deal with it.
                  Yeah, actually they were. You must've forgot the 3/5's of a human being thing.
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    Prediction. Trump won't be bowing to anyone like bobo's apology tour...
                    No, he'll be stroking himself in public because he's a narcissistic douche bag. So which'll be worse?

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                      Yeah, actually they were. You must've forgot the 3/5's of a human being thing.
                      This is a history forum. For its day, that was pretty liberal, and a hard-fought compromise.

This is a pity, my son: that you care so little for this country.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

No, he'll be stroking himself in public because he's a narcissistic douche bag. So which'll be worse?
                        Bobo, by a country mile.

You need to think these through, my son.

Comment

Holy crap! You made a post without mentioning Soros.

Nice pussy... (Sorry, couldn't resist it).
                          Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                          (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                            Here is what is scary about the man. Apparently he does not want to devote himself full time to the job. He never really realized what the job entailed. Obama has committed to help him adjust to the job. Apparently Trump just thought that he could move into the White House and it would just go on from there. He did not even realize that the staff had to change.
                            He is a businessman. In business, when a corporation acquires another corporation, they clean house.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                              Donald will grab it...
                              "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                              validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                              "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by General Staff View Post

Kind of lends itself to that doesn't it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X