X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    IF,IF,IF!!!!

IF is for building day dreams.
    If what? I didn't start this. Bob said Bill had majority in both elections. He was wrong in both cases. You should address him and not be so partisan.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• You should address him and not be so partisan.
      Just following your lead.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Just following your lead.
        My lead? Find something I said today against Hillary that is comparable to your anti-Trump tirades.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          As undemocratic as it is, it will never change. What we need to focus on is getting more than two candidates in the Presidential debates. Our only true anti-establishment picks would have to come from a third party, which is why they're not allowed on the stage.
          There was such party in 1860.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
            His post is misleading. Clinton had a majority of votes cast in 1992 and again in 1996.

43 % is not a majority .

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
              In 1992 Clinton won with 43% of the votes cast.
              He had a plurality. He did not have a majority of the votes cast, only the most votes.
              I Only looked at the 1992 results.
              I stand corrected. Plurality, not majority. My mistake.

However the point still stands, he had more votes than his challengers. So therefore he won the popular vote as well as the outdated EC vote.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                43 % is not a majority .
                Holy crap! You made a post without mentioning Soros.

Comment

I stand corrected. Plurality, not majority. My mistake.

However the point still stands, he had more votes than his challengers. So therefore he won the popular vote as well as the outdated EC vote.
                  Nonsense :

Or you use as argument the EV and in this case Trump is the legal president

Or you use as argument the PV and is this case Clinton was NOT the legal president in 1992 and 1996 ,because 43 % is not a majority .

To be the legal president you need to have 50 %+1 of the EV or 50% +1 of the PV . In both cases the absolute majority is required .

43 % of the PV in 1992 or 47.8% of the PV in 2016 does not make some one a legal president, unless one accepts that 269 EV are enough to become president .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                    Nonsense :

Or you use as argument the EV and in this case Trump is the legal president

Or you use as argument the PV and is this case Clinton was NOT the legal president in 1992 and 1996 ,because 43 % is not a majority .

To be the legal president you need to have 50 %+1 of the EV or 50% +1 of the PV . In both cases the absolute majority is required .

43 % of the PV in 1992 or 47.8% of the PV in 2016 does not make some one a legal president, unless one accepts that 269 EV are enough to become president .
                    Hey thick head, Clinton had more popular votes than Bush I. Ergo, he won. Gore had more popular votes than Bush II but he loses because of the outdated EC. Clinton had more votes than president elect douche bag but she loses because of the outdated EC.

Comment

Hey thick head, Clinton had more popular votes than Bush I. Ergo, he won. Gore had more popular votes than Bush II but he loses because of the outdated EC. Clinton had more votes than president elect douche bag but she loses because of the outdated EC.
                      Yeah, the Founding Fathers were such jerks.

My son, you have much to learn.

In the meantime, the Hillabeast lost. Deal with it.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        My lead? Find something I said today against Hillary that is comparable to your anti-Trump tirades.
                        HPJ has been crankier than normal during the presidential campaign. He seems to have accepted Hillary's defeat now and mellowed out somewhat. There will be some who will never forgive him for being such a bully though, like Maggie. Do you know that it was tougher to come out as a Trump supporter than it was to come out as a gay man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                          HPJ has been crankier than normal during the presidential campaign. He seems to have accepted Hillary's defeat now and mellowed out somewhat. There will be some who will never forgive him for being such a bully though, like Maggie. Do you know that it was tougher to come out as a Trump supporter than it was to come out as a gay man?
                          And double jeopardy to come out as a gay man supporting Trump I'd wager.
                          Don't you feel the "Love" coming from the "Hate" mongers?!
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Prediction. Trump won't be bowing to anyone like bobo's apology tour...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Here is what is scary about the man. Apparently he does not want to devote himself full time to the job. He never really realized what the job entailed. Obama has committed to help him adjust to the job. Apparently Trump just thought that he could move into the White House and it would just go on from there. He did not even realize that the staff had to change.

Michael Moore has said that Trump won’t last the 4 years and after reading stuff like these two articles, maybe he won’t. I think we are well and truly screwed.

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donal...report-1624823

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ddd4fe796b9e

It appears he wanted the glory but did not realize the heavy responsibility. This could get hairy.
                              Homo homini lupus

Comment

• You really think that he didn't know the staff would change from a Dem President to a Republican President?
                                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X