Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's hair. Did he go gray for his meeting with President Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's hair. Did he go gray for his meeting with President Obama?

I watched the press conference / photo op with President Obama and President Elect Trump sitting on the couch at the White House.

The conference seemed chaotic. And maybe it was me, but the clicking of the cameras seemed unusual loud, making it hard to hear either man speak.

A small detail struck me. I'm used to seeing Trump with blazing orange hair. His hair looked much grayer today. Did he take a cue from former President Clinton who was suspected of changing the shade of his hair to match is audience. Clinton's hair seemed to be grayer the older the audience he was talking to was.

Trump did look a little more presidential with the grayer hair. Maybe he was taking inspiration from his running mate Governor, soon to be Vice President Pence.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Did he go gray for his meeting with President Obama?
    Why not? Obama already has.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Trump is a salesman. Always has been, because in real estate, salesmanship and showmanship are key.

The sale has closed. We will see a calmer, quieter version of him now. Not calm and quiet, mind you.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I thought the same thing about his hair.

Comment

Seriously? The nation is still being torn apart by violence and you're all worried about Trump's hair color?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X