Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Attacking Minorities

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I've seen enough lies and misleading nonsense from both sides to handle them both with extra-long tongs. If there's one thing living in so many places has taught me, its that humanity is far more similar than it is different.
    Yeah the one common factor is government attracts the worse people like flies to carrion... Everyone hates their government except from the cronies that get their benefits from them.
    Credo quia absurdum.


    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

    Comment


    • #62
      Another thing I'd like to discuss.

      Why does this band get a short shrift? Giving food and clothing to the poor?



      That is being Christian.
      Credo quia absurdum.


      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        Why are my posts that weren't personal insults being removed?
        Because they are out to get you.

        Unplug your computer before you go to sleep.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Porchmonkey is a term that has been used in some modern comedies, so it's not as dated as you think.
          I've heard it used by people from the Great Lakes region, along with 'yard ape', although here in Texas yard ape refers to rowdy pre-teen kids of any color.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            Another thing I'd like to discuss.

            Why does this band get a short shrift? Giving food and clothing to the poor?

            That is being Christian.
            Because their music sucks, and they are white guys with dreadlocks.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              Because they are out to get you.

              Unplug your computer before you go to sleep.
              As a great solace I find Christifari a great relief.

              Last edited by Bwaha; 11 Nov 16, 23:48.
              Credo quia absurdum.


              Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                Because their music sucks, and they are white guys with dreadlocks.
                White guys with dreadlocks is a minus -1 for me but their deeds is +2 for me. They do what is called for. Can't beat doing what is right before the Lord.

                Music is pretty good as well...

                They spend more than I have on feeding the poor....
                Credo quia absurdum.


                Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  White guys with dreadlocks is a minus -1 for me but their deeds is +2 for me. They do what is called for. Can't beat doing what is right before the Lord.

                  Music is pretty good as well...

                  They spend more than I have on feeding the poor....
                  They do appear to be men of excellent character (albeit with poor fashion sense) and strong religious beliefs. As musicians, not so great for me, but I wish them well.

                  They need a little less steel guitar, a little more drums, and pick up the tempo. They're too slow for wake-up music and too twangy for quiet listening.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    AJ I want you to think on this.

                    Is this the greater good?

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFR-...L5ynjU&index=5
                    Credo quia absurdum.


                    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      They do appear to be men of excellent character (albeit with poor fashion sense) and strong religious beliefs. As musicians, not so great for me, but I wish them well.

                      They need a little less steel guitar, a little more drums, and pick up the tempo. They're too slow for wake-up music and too twangy for quiet listening.
                      Poor fashion sense is a major hit for me. But look at the tour list. These guys spread the gospel of love like no one else. Really. I admit I'm hard core christian. Is that a sin? Can you spare me? I promise not to shoot a sinner not engaged in a crime...
                      Credo quia absurdum.


                      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        I never knew there were so many conspiracy theorist on a history forum.
                        Then don't post fake stories if you're not ready to accept the consequences. BTW, are you packing up and moving out of the US permanently now?
                        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Why are my posts that weren't personal insults being removed?
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                            Then don't post fake stories if you're not ready to accept the consequences. BTW, are you packing up and moving out of the US permanently now?
                            Only one was a false report. People claiming that everything is an absolute fake and conspiracy isn't of much consequence.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

                            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              Poor fashion sense is a major hit for me. But look at the tour list. These guys spread the gospel of love like no one else. Really. I admit I'm hard core christian. Is that a sin? Can you spare me? I promise not to shoot a sinner not engaged in a crime...


                              I appreciate their message. I support their good works.

                              However, its still elevator music to me. They appear to be right with the Lord, and I respect that and desire it for myself, but as musicians, they still suck.

                              They have been blessed, but not in the area of music. Or fashion sense.

                              By much respect for their works and words.They have the Light in their life, and all they need is a little Billy Idol in their jam sessions.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                                Only one was a false report. People claiming that everything is an absolute fake and conspiracy isn't of much consequence.
                                I used to be a huge faux fan and got a regular spanking when I ran with their bs. I had to apologize several times before I got tired of being lied to. I didn't whine about getting flack. I got angry about being lied to by faux. I learned to fact check and make certain of the stories before posting them. Now I take any story with a pound of salt.

                                So can we have a 'I posted bs' apology?
                                Credo quia absurdum.


                                Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X