Trump Supporters Attacking Minorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Supporters Attacking Minorities

Looks like the election of Donald Trump has given people the green light to be more overt with their hatred and racism.

A statement from university police said two white men, with one wearing a branded “Trump” baseball cap, got out and began their assault.

“The victim said the suspects hit her with something metal, which made her fall to the ground,” a spokesperson said.

“The two individuals hit the victim while she was down and made obscene comments. The two suspects then took the victim’s head wrap [hijab] and wallet.”

In a separate incident on Wednesday, a Muslim student at San Diego State University was robbed by two men who “made comments about President-elect Donald Trump and the Muslim community”, before stealing her purse, rucksack and car.

Mr Ball said he was in a bar in Santa Monica when the attackers shouted "We got a new President you f***ing f****ts", before assaulting him in a nearby alley.

“Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division…I say it is time for us to come together as one united people,” he told supporters including a man who appeared to shout “Kill Obama!”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7410166.html
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

According to prosecutors Xhelili shouted Islamophobic abuse at the woman, telling them: “Get the f--- out of here. Get the f--- out of America b----s … This is America — you shouldn’t be different from us."
    She rained punches and kicks on her victims, attempted to pull off their hijabs and shoved one of the pushchairs, apparently in an effort to push it over, while continuing to yell abusive statements.

MsXhelili was held on $50,000 (£37,500) bond or $25,000 cash bail.

She had posted numerous anti-Muslim comments on her Facebook page, including one the day before the alleged attack, saying: “From this moment on, every woman that waers (sic) the jihab/hijab will go to hell!! I cant stand you f---ing hypocrites. You have been warned."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ull-off-their/
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I wonder if these actually happened, or are simply media fiction.

Probably just BS.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        Probably just BS.
        Gee, ya think?

Heh heh, I am glad this is posted, it will be fun to track it down. I can tell you that any guy with that much blood on him isn't going to be standing around posing for pictures with such a calm look on his face... unless that is Stage Blood.

Still waiting to see the Mass Protests (that is what started this reaction thread, right?) and the hordes of Trumpers running around in broad daylight blocking Freeway Traffic.
        You know, like the Tea Party people (DIDN"T) do back in 2008 or 2012.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Sounds like a fabrication. Lot of that going around lately.

BTW - Trump isn't the president yet, Obama still is until January 24th, so he cannot be "giving the go ahead" to this sort of violence. However, the Dems are rioting all across America because their little Tootsie didn't win as promised. I'd look thee rather than at Trump followers, since the Dems are both out of control and looking for reasons to fabricate falsehoods on behalf of their "goddess".

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

# Porchmonkeys?

Seriously?

I live in the former Confederacy, and I don't know of anyone who even uses that term....much less anyone young enough to use a hashtag.

The only one I know who used that term was my late grandfather, and he called a hashtag the pound sign.

Looking at that door, it's almost a case of 'trying too hard'. Of course there are white supremacists in the world, and of course they're thrilled that Obama is going out. But seriously, that wall of text on a door....that's like 10 minutes of work.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              I wonder if these actually happened, or are simply media fiction.

Probably just BS.
              That's my take on it as well. Remember all the phony attacks at universities?

22-year-old Danielle Shea hadn’t bothered to attend Quinnipiac University for her senior year, but her mom had sent thousands of dollars in tuition money anyway. So when graduation rolled around, she did what anyone would do with family in town and no explanation about why you weren’t handed a diploma: she called in a bomb threat...

http://brobible.com/college/article/...n-bomb-threat/

http://www.local10.com/news/miami-da...er-bomb-threat

http://ktla.com/2015/12/14/san-berna...due-to-threat/

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/26423/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/17/bl...e-gets-caught/

Hell just do a web search for bogus hate crimes and universities...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Gee, ya think?

Heh heh, I am glad this is posted, it will be fun to track it down. I can tell you that any guy with that much blood on him isn't going to be standing around posing for pictures with such a calm look on his face... unless that is Stage Blood.
                Note how his hands are bloody, but the 'blood' on his face is nice straight runnels: he hasn't touched his face or shaken his head or wiped his eyes since he started 'bleeding'.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Also, his shirt is wrecked and I see no blood on his jeans at all.....there should be lots of spatter everywhere, but there's none.
                  Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

None in his hair from feeling the area of pain, either.

Comment

The blood is too dark red .Special FX indeed,and a poor one.
                      Should be ultra bright clear red ,otherwise the guy waited for 4hours before taking the pic.
                      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

"Black lives don't matter and neither does your votes," the message said, according to CNN affiliate WNCN.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/pos...rnd/index.html
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Mr Ball said he was in a bar in Santa Monica when the attackers shouted "We got a new President you f***ing f****ts", before assaulting him in a nearby alley.

“Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division…I say it is time for us to come together as one united people,” he told supporters including a man who appeared to shout “Kill Obama!”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7410166.html
                          "None of the reports we found about Chris Ball's altercation with purported Trump supporters included a location, a police report, or any information substantiating any*motives. The account could have been completely accurate, but it also could have been a garden-variety bar fight after what turned out to be an exceptionally tense night in the United States."
                          http://www.snopes.com/trump-supporte...in-california/
                          {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            "Black lives don't matter and neither does your votes," the message said, according to CNN affiliate WNCN.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/pos...rnd/index.html
                            Most likely made up by CNN.

Comment

This just in...

LAFAYETTE, La. (WGNO) – The University of Louisiana at Lafayette student who said she was robbed of her hijab head covering and wallet and beaten by two white men near campus fabricated the entire story, according to Lafayette Police.
                              The 18-year-old Middle Eastern student reported to police Wednesday that she was walking to class about 11 a.m. when two white men, one wearing a Donald Trump hat, jumped out of an SUV, struck her and hit her repeatedly. She also said the men yelled racial slurs at her, ripped her hijab off her head and stole her wallet.
                              She has since admitted to police that she lied about the attack.
                              The story made national headlines and was featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post and other national media outlets. Messages of love and support were found all over UL Lafayette’s campus after news of the attack spread.
                              It’s unclear whether the student will face charges for filing a false police report.

http://wgno.com/2016/11/10/police-la...mp-supporters/

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X