Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much of Hillary's votes came from voter fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how much of Hillary's votes came from voter fraud?

Figured it was time to start sorting details.
    2%
    25.00%
    4%
    12.50%
    6%
    12.50%
    8%
    25.00%
    10%
    25.00%
    12%
    0.00%
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

I'd say less than 1%... But that still tallies up to as many as half a million votes illegally cast. So, it has to be close to make a difference.

Let's say there's some local race and the vote difference is under 1000 votes. A .5% illegal vote in favor of one candidate makes the difference between winning and losing. This is where illegal and fraudulent voting pays off for a party, usually the Democrats.

New Hampshire is about the only state where fraud might influence the outcome. There, the vote is that close.

Comment

I'm going to say 3 to 4 percent, including illegals and the dead. Unless we want to count the farce of a DNC in which case it's 100%.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
        I'm going to say 3 to 4 percent, including illegals and the dead. Unless we want to count the farce of a DNC in which case it's 100%.
        Hillary got about 60 million total votes. At 3.5% that would make 2.1 million votes illegally cast. That's a really big number.

Comment

If you're counting illegal immigrants it's not hard to get there. And there were practically no protections against that.
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

From another thread ...
            Wondering how many of those 200,000 (and more?) might be the illegal registered voters? With "motor voter" and no policy to check citizenship here in our state(Washington), many of the illegal aliens in this country come here to get a driver's license, and become registered voters.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Of HER votes, or the national total?

I think there will be reliable stimates coming soon, but for all those people who can't take even a short break from the next election, I say this-

The time to start fighting Voter Fraud is NOW.
              Not during the election cycle, not in the primaries, but NOW.
              Let's get busy.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I figured that between the dead, illegals, felons without voting rights, and old-school ballot-stuffing it was around 8%. Spread across 50 states I don't think it would be unreasonable.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I figured that between the dead, illegals, felons without voting rights, and old-school ballot-stuffing it was around 8%. Spread across 50 states I don't think it would be unreasonable.
                  Out of interest, what evidence do you have for this and / or that it was not undertaken by both main candidates?
                  History is not tragedy; to understand historical reality, it is sometimes better to not know the end of the story.

Pierre Vidal-Naquet

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                    If you're counting illegal immigrants it's not hard to get there. And there were practically no protections against that.
                    Depends on the state. Arizona has two registration systems:

The first one is the federal system. It allows people to vote only in federal elections for federal positions. They are barred from voting in state elections. You need only affirm by signature you are legally able to vote. That system has had a few hundred take advantage of it in Arizona.

The second system allows you to vote in all elections for all offices. This one requires proof of citizenship (birth certificate, passport, etc.) along with proof of residence. Virtually all registered voters in Arizona were registered using this system.

The reason for the dual system is the Obama administration sued over the second system in use and the federal courts sided with them. Arizona split the registration system rather than knuckle under to just using the easily fraudulent federal system.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
                      Out of interest, what evidence do you have for this and / or that it was not undertaken by both main candidates?
                      The Dems are well known for it.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X