Black Mob Beats White Trump Supporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Who do I support? What assumptions are you making over there?

I have 0 issues with Trump's policies, aside from any freedom related topics like right to abortion. The only thing I've ever strongly argued against when it comes to him was his language because I knew it would lead to exactly what we're seeing today and what we will see in the future.

WHY? Why would I blame people for defending their home. Do you honestly think I would expect them to sit there as their property is stolen, destroyed or worse yet, if their personal life is in danger?

You're assuming I'm some crying liberal because I posted an honest, albeit negative prediction about his Presidency. I have a few social issues I'm liberal on simply because I believe the constitution should apply to everyone. And yes I will point out hypocrisy on either side because it's a huge pet peeve of mine. That however doesn't make me a SJW.

All I'm doing here is predicting human behavior. You know very well that who's right or who's wrong means absolutely nothing when it comes to predicting human behavior.

Thus again, a Trump presidency leading to civil war, or more accurately massive civil unrest, remains a fair prediction.

Could I say Clinton = civil war? I don't see how it could have happened under her, but maybe you could enlighten me?
    You just don't get it. Trump's late to the party. He isn't the one to blame.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

This is false. It was a traffic altercation, not politics.
      AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
      The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

So let me get this straight, its rumps fault that there's riots? That people are being attacked by hood rats? What ever happened to personal responsibility? If you live in a ghetto here in the states you bear no responsibility for doing so?

Seems to me that sitting on your ass getting welfare is the problem. If you had a job you wouldn't have the free time to riot. That you don't have a job is your problem. Or do you just want to be given one for no effort???

Gah, liberals...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          You just don't get it. Trump's late to the party. He isn't the one to blame.
          I made a prediction, I haven't blamed anyone. Two entirely different things. The blame goes on people that resort to violence if you have to point a finger, but how does that change my prediction? It doesn't.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            The ZOO! Feed then peanuts.
            If I recall correctly you're a member of their party. Have a peanut.

My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I made a prediction, I haven't blamed anyone. Two entirely different things. The blame goes on people that resort to violence if you have to point a finger, but how does that change my prediction? It doesn't.
              You're the one blaming Trump for a pre existing condition.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Again this would not have happened under any other republican or democratic candidate, so it's fair for me to say Trump = civil war. He's the necessary catalyst whether it's his fault or not. So blame whomever, it still doesn't change anything, my statement remains true either way.
                Well there you have it! Lefty society's new rationale.

Paul
                ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                All human ills he can subdue,
                Or with a bauble or medal
                Can win mans heart for you;
                And many a blessing know to stew
                To make a megloamaniac bright;
                Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

You're the one blaming Trump for a pre existing condition.
                  Did I not just say I blame the people who are/would resort to violence and destruction? The blame goes on them. There's nothing wrong with accepting the fact that this is going to be a concern under his Presidency.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Do you feel the same about these guys?

A female student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette was beaten, robbed and had her hijab ripped off by two men, one of them wearing a white "Trump" hat, police and university officials said.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...louisiana.html
                    What guys?

Lafayette police said a woman made up a story about two men attacking her and stealing her wallet and hijab on Wednesday.

"During the course of the investigation, the female complainant admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males," the Lafayette Police Department said in a news release.

The incident is no longer under investigation, police said.

The initial report came just after 11 a.m. Wednesday, when University of Louisiana at Lafayette police said they received a report of a robbery on Smith Street near campus.

In the initial report, the woman said two men hit her, made her fall to the ground, yelled racial obscenities, then stole her wallet and hijab, a head covering sometimes worn by Muslim women.

Initial reports also suggested at least one of the attackers was wearing a Donald Trump hat.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/n...mpus/93572808/
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Again with the boy who cried wolf.

TactiKill J. You've turned into the poster child...

Do you realize your credibility is zip at this point???
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

My kind of town Chicago is--Not

I grew up in a neighborhood not far from where the op incident took place.Criminal assault and battery on a white person in this part of Chicago is nothing new,30 years or so.The victim should never had stopped his car after the thugs hit him with theirs.Cut your loss and head for a police station,fast,let nothing stop you.The criminals will not follow you.These animals hate you for the color of your skin.Long story short.
                        Last year, not far from the op incident took place, a white women with her mix race babies in the car was pulled out of it and beaten for driving threw a black neighborhood.This kind of thing has been going on for years.
                        Blaming Trump for this condition is pure BS,and the thugs know it.
                        The history addict asked me,"Where did you fought?"
                        Me...Damn..."I'm not sure."

Comment

Sounds like a hate crime.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                            Sounds like a hate crime.
                            Only if the races were reversed......
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Only if the races were reversed......
                              True, white lives don't matter.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X