No announcement yet.

Protests?.........Yawn....Zzzzz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If Clinton is elected President this fall, the Trump voters really want out- in that case 61% say they’d support seceding from the United States, to only 29% who would stick around.”"

"A handful of Republican governors are taking a stand after residents in more than 40 states filed secession petitions with the White House website’s “We the People” program." (after Obama re-election)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2126467.html
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by MSGT MSC USAR View Post
      Yes they are. I know this was a while ago, Pelosi tried to stop it along with another liberal, Boxer. Yes it was in the 90s.

Now Pelosi is trying to help some developers to get these former naval base.
      Would you want to buy property that potentially is a toxic waste dump, covered in concrete, has dubious construction all over it, and could be unsuited for the purpose? Worse, all that's located in California where building code and environmental laws are expensive and onerous.

Good luck finding a developer who's a fool...

Comment

"A student protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Obama turned disorderly on Wednesday morning, with some students chanting racial epithets and two arrested for disorderly conduct."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us...ns-unruly.html
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

“The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy,” wrote Trump as part of a tweetstorm on election night 2012.

“We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!”

“Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donal...ry?id=43431536
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thirty-one-year-old Holly Nicole Solomon of Mesa pleaded guilty to assault charges stemming from injuries her husband suffered days after President Barack Obama was re-elected. She was sentenced on Thursday.

Authorities say Solomon was upset about Obama's re-election and began arguing with her husband when she found out he didn't vote.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-sou...g-over-husband

According to CBS4 news partner The Miami Herald, Henry Hamilton, 64, told his partner that “if Barack gets re-elected, I’m not going to be around”.

Hamilton, owner of Tropical Tan off Duval Street, was found dead on Nov. 8, with the words “F— Obama!” scrawled on his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/11/17...illed-himself/

As some Republicans continue to cope with the prospect of another four years under President Barack Obama, a Texas GOP official is floating a simple way out: cleaving his state from the union.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2100165.html
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Already there's been some nasty stuff. Chief among them: an online video that went viral over the weekend, which shows a car sporting a bumper sticker that says "Don't Re-N-- in 2012" (fill in the blanks with half of the word that many African-Americans consider to be perhaps more inflammatory than any other). Some question whether the video depicts a real or a photo-shopped car and slogan, but the fact remains that the bumper sticker is the No. 1 best-seller at Stickatude.com, where it sells for $3. Stumpy's Stickers, until the site went down over the weekend, also peddled the design, one with a caricature of a black man's face missing a tooth and another with a picture of a chimpanzee that reads, "Obama 2012."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electio...-Election-2012
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                Thirty-one-year-old Holly Nicole Solomon of Mesa pleaded guilty to assault charges stemming from injuries her husband suffered days after President Barack Obama was re-elected. She was sentenced on Thursday.

Authorities say Solomon was upset about Obama's re-election and began arguing with her husband when she found out he didn't vote.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-sou...g-over-husband

According to CBS4 news partner The Miami Herald, Henry Hamilton, 64, told his partner that “if Barack gets re-elected, I’m not going to be around”.

Hamilton, owner of Tropical Tan off Duval Street, was found dead on Nov. 8, with the words “F— Obama!” scrawled on his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/11/17...illed-himself/

As some Republicans continue to cope with the prospect of another four years under President Barack Obama, a Texas GOP official is floating a simple way out: cleaving his state from the union.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2100165.html
                Not a single valid source in the bunch. All are in the business of fiction.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  I wouldn't recommend that.

PRC-loving types do not fare well here at all.

Your name is not on the list of the righteous.
                  Who's better being a penko now? Restricting people freedom to move about?
                  Also by the way, there are many cowboys that I know in TX that are more enlightened than you are.
                  Nice is heavy on my mind.
                  I pray and wish the best for France.

Comment

Also by the way, there are many cowboys that I know in TX that are more enlightened than you are.
                    Come on a TX cop? The land of steers and queers?

Cheep shots are a hallmark of our fine nation.

We like to fight so much that we do it to ourselves when a worthy adversary isn't available...
                    Last edited by Bwaha; 11 Nov 16, 21:29.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      Come on a TX cop? The land of steers and queers?

Cheep shots are a hallmark of our fine nation.

We like to fight so much that we do it to ourselves when a worthy adversary isn't available...
                      Thanks for the tough, but nevertheless love man.

I'm sorry about my disagreement with you on cheap shot. I think it originated from your civilized yet barbaric Anglo-Saxon origin. Just one look at British House of Commons, that makes our Congress look much more civilized. Or God help us the Yuan in Taiwan, where slapping, punching, kicking, or throwing shoes is the newest debate format.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                        Looks like the Generation of, "Hey you Participated in this Event" Award winners are now taking President Trumps victory a little hard. Californians are even contemplating succession. Geez, what a bunch of tards. Cant help but laugh at these morons.
                        Oh please let California succeed. Let's see how well they do and how long it takes for them to ask back in the country.
                        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

There are very few cowboys left in Texas. Your handlers are feeding you outdated information again.

What is a 'penko'? Read the wrong 'know your enemy' handbook, comrade?
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

There are very few cowboys left in Texas. Your handlers are feeding you outdated information again.

I think it's a type of breadcrumb.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

So I misspelled, it should be pinkos. A term from McCarthy Era, you know? something you should be study as bible? Senate Committee on UnAmerican Activities? Senator McCarthy was actually staunch supporter of Republic of China (Taiwan today, and supported China Lobby), if you studied American History? You need an immigrant to remind you US History?

Also by the way, what is the biggest industry in Texas? Oil? I hate to break the reality to you. There is a reason why Air China has direct flight to Houston Bush Inter-Continental Airport from Beijing. As the name implied, look up Bush relationship with Atlantic Richfield and China deal in 1990's. There are many oil companies in TX owned by the Chinese. CNOOC stands for Chinese National Offshore Oil Corp. CPC stands for Chinese Petroleum Corp, and Sino-PAC (Petro and chemical).

If you are a cop in Houston, you ought to know one of the nicest area Sugarland is well connected with Chinese Investors and local TX oil people, including the Bush Family.

You are right about one thing. There are fewer cowboys today. Plus the most famous cowboy in Hollywood statue is actually standing in Santa Ana Airport, John Wayne?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X