Protests?.........Yawn....Zzzzz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protests?.........Yawn....Zzzzz....

Looks like the Generation of, "Hey you Participated in this Event" Award winners are now taking President Trumps victory a little hard. Californians are even contemplating succession. Geez, what a bunch of tards. Cant help but laugh at these morons.

They couldn't be bothered to get out and vote, so now they protest.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Not the sort you can plan on building a nation with. Most are spoiled and indulged children.
      Hillary Supporters Stage Massive Anti-Trump Election Protests in Cities Across the Nation
      http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/11/7330...m_medium=owned
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Not to worry, soon enough they will have to back to work (the ones that actually have a job)or go back to their parents basement or still go back to Starbucks to sip coffee and read Marx.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
          Looks like the Generation of, "Hey you Participated in this Event" Award winners are now taking President Trumps victory a little hard. Californians are even contemplating succession. Geez, what a bunch of tards. Cant help but laugh at these morons.
          Laugh all you want, but they are rioting in ten major cities including Denver. The sickness is far more advanced than we realize.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            They couldn't be bothered to get out and vote, so now they protest.
            Many of them did vote, but they are the Pampered Generation - they do not understand or accept being disappointed or not getting everything they want, and here in Denver, the Boulderites have never been part of this planet to begin with.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Laugh all you want, but they are rioting in ten major cities including Denver. The sickness is far more advanced than we realize.
              -----------
              Yeah they are rioting Mountain Man but its only in the cities. They don't pull that ish in the rural areas cause they know it wont end politely. I agree with your diagnosis of their sickness though. You cant cure stupid.

Comment

BLM proves that these groups can be dangerous. That said Obama did nothing to defuse the violent elements within the social justice movement I don't think it will be mush worse under Trump.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                  Sad to say, they've been doing that since W days. As soon as they succeed, I will be relocating to TX.

These dame liberals always do this. Just like the lunatic Pelosi, they keep wanting to kick out Oakland Naval Ship Yard. When they got their wish rom Pentagon, then they realized how many jobs and local economy are involved, they start to lobby for their stay. Stupid Californians don't realized how many Californians are on Federal payroll.
                  Nice is heavy on my mind.
                  I pray and wish the best for France.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Advanced but non-sensible, the big city is where everyone was getting most of the free stuff. I would protest too if to get my stuff I would have to work for a change.
                    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by MSGT MSC USAR View Post
                      Sad to say, they've been doing that since W days. As soon as they succeed, I will be relocating to TX.

These dame liberals always do this. Just like the lunatic Pelosi, they keep wanting to kick out Oakland Naval Ship Yard. When they got their wish rom Pentagon, then they realized how many jobs and local economy are involved, they start to lobby for their stay. Stupid Californians don't realized how many Californians are on Federal payroll.
                      -----------------
                      Very true the same morons wanted PG& E diablo plant closed for decades and they went ballistic when PG&E said they will be closing it in a few years. Unbelievable how stupid and hypocritical these people are.

Comment

Where was that? They are all closed, for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Fr...Naval_Shipyard
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                          Advanced but non-sensible, the big city is where everyone was getting most of the free stuff. I would protest too if to get my stuff I would have to work for a change.
                          That's what some say.

http://www.ers.usda.gov/topics/rural...f-poverty.aspx
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            Where was that? They are all closed, for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Fr...Naval_Shipyard
                            Yes they are. I know this was a while ago, Pelosi tried to stop it along with another liberal, Boxer. Yes it was in the 90s.

Now Pelosi is trying to help some developers to get these former naval base.
                            Nice is heavy on my mind.
                            I pray and wish the best for France.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend that.

PRC-loving types do not fare well here at all.

Your name is not on the list of the righteous.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X