Okay Dems, lets see it on record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Dems, lets see it on record

After 8 years of defending the indefensible, eight years of trying to make it seem as if the means always justify the ends, eight long years of having to stand for the 3rd most disgusting scumbag on the planet.... the Dems want revenge on Trump.

And he hasn't even done anything yet, 12 hours after the close of the election.
    These people are going even crazuer than usual.

So, I want to ask; what WILL it take for any Democrat to admit that Trump might not be worse than "literally Hitler"?

There must be something, not ALL of you can have already dedicated every waking moment of the next 8 years to assassinating Trump's character for political reasons, or stalking his family in search of dirt, or just making stuff up to blog about.

Spell it out.
    Tell us, what could Trump conceivably do to convince you that he is, at least, an okay guy?
    Anything?
    Is it even possible, ever, at all?
    KILL HIMSELF!!!!
    20.00%
    Nothing, not ever. Wo cares who dies, he's going DOWN!
    30.00%
    Who cares? I'm having too much fun being a Troll for life.
    30.00%
    There is something, I will tell you what down below
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Yep...

I Googled "Trump is Hitler."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e80b02cdccf5

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-hometown.html

The two above I can understand, but Useless News Today... (USA Today)?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-gop/81312520/

Then there's the really crazies...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2762541

I guess some only think he's Mussolini...

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/11/trum...nt_in_america/

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Now, that might be insulting... if anyone in their right mind cared what Salon had to say!
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

There must be something, not ALL of you can have already dedicated every waking moment of the next 8 years to assassinating Trump's character for political reasons, or stalking his family in search of dirt, or just making stuff up to blog about.
        You have read some of the posts about Obama on this forum over the past few years right? Or the kind of stuff that certain bloggers, pundits and 'media' outlets have been churning out over his administrations? Pot, kettle and black spring to mind. How quickly some of you guys forget.

And 8 years - he has only just won and you have re-elected the man already.
        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Well, to be fair that's what the Republicans on this site have been doing with Obama's presidency for the last 8 years. So I can see where the Democrats may feel inclined to return the favour. Turnabout being fair play and all.
          BoRG
          "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

What would have calmed Trump supporters in a loss? If they are anything like Trump supporters nothing could or should calm the Dems down. They should attack the very institutions of democracy, claim the election was rigged, claim the FBI is politicized intentionally violated election laws, undermine the Trump at every turn, embarrass him internationally, cheer when others do it and generally destroy the country in the name of partisanship.

Comment

Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
              What would have calmed Trump supporters in a loss? If they are anything like Trump supporters nothing could or should calm the Dems down. They should attack the very institutions of democracy, claim the election was rigged, claim the FBI is politicized intentionally violated election laws, undermine the Trump at every turn, embarrass him internationally, cheer when others do it and generally destroy the country in the name of partisanship.
              Well yes all of that is true, but the problem is you are using facts to argue against his position.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                Well, to be fair that's what the Republicans on this site have been doing with Obama's presidency for the last 8 years. So I can see where the Democrats may feel inclined to return the favour. Turnabout being fair play and all.
                To be fair, Rush was the only Conservative that was saying "I hope he fails" when Obama got in. Bill O'riley was especially concerned about giving Obama a fair shake.

Then came the reality- the first thing he said he would do was close GITMO, and the first paper he signed was a promise for Transparency in Govt.
                Yeah... how did that go?

Will your criticism of Trump be based in reality in any way, shape or form, or is option #3 from the above be your only choice?

"should"?
                So, what you are saying is that the destruction of the USA is your fondest wish?
                A rhetorical question, that is exactly what you are saying.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                  Incumbents rarely lose. Even Bobo pulled it off. Bush Sr lost because of Perot, Carter because he was such an utter putz, LBJ chose not to run, and IIRC that it is it for the last hundred years.

Of course, JFK died and Ford was an appointee.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Given the actions of the FBI, I'm not sure Trump supporters have a claim as you suggest above. They do have a claim on media bias, and that includes the question feed and moderation in the first two media debates, though not the third where the mod was excellent. The media bias was even present across the Atlantic. Trumps misdeeds and failings were given top billing while those of Clinton often simply ignored or given cursory examination, aside from the FBI case which was simply too big to ignore.
                    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                      You have read some of the posts about Obama on this forum over the past few years right? Or the kind of stuff that certain bloggers, pundits and 'media' outlets have been churning out over his administrations? Pot, kettle and black spring to mind. How quickly some of you guys forget.

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                      Do you perchance remember how kindly Bush was treated?
                      Not a disparaging word. Nothing but kindness and respect…oh wait that’s right he wasn’t treated that way. Of course before that Clinton was ridiculed. So it go back a long ways it didn’t start with O’Bama and it wont end with Trump.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Yep...

I Googled "Trump is Hitler."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e80b02cdccf5

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-hometown.html

The two above I can understand, but Useless News Today... (USA Today)?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-gop/81312520/

Then there's the really crazies...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2762541

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/11/trum...nt_in_america/

The war against the outsider Trump , against the US workers , has started. And who started him ? The Libnazis from Washington and Hollywood and the UCLA .

This DOW proves only that inside every liberal there is a totalitarian screaming to get out .(David Horowitz )

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Incumbents rarely lose. Even Bobo pulled it off. Bush Sr lost because of Perot, Carter because he was such an utter putz, LBJ chose not to run, and IIRC that it is it for the last hundred years.

Of course, JFK died and Ford was an appointee.
                          Herbert Hoover . . . . .

Looking back, Geo HW Bush might have been our most capable president, at least since '68. He wasn't the showman Reagan was, nor the Machiavellian genius that Nixon was, but as an international statesman in a time of transition, he's the best we've had in the last twenty plus years.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

To be fair, Rush was the only Conservative that was saying "I hope he fails" when Obama got in. Bill O'riley was especially concerned about giving Obama a fair shake.

Then came the reality- the first thing he said he would do was close GITMO, and the first paper he signed was a promise for Transparency in Govt.
                            Yeah... how did that go?

Will your criticism of Trump be based in reality in any way, shape or form, or is option #3 from the above be your only choice?

"should"?
                            So, what you are saying is that the destruction of the USA is your fondest wish?
                            A rhetorical question, that is exactly what you are saying.
                            My "fondest" wish, as I have been saying for many many years, would be for the US to end binary politics that I think now will ultimately destroy it. But my point is that in light of what was said by Trump and his supporters before the election, they have zero moral authority to question what the Dems do now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              Herbert Hoover . . . . .

Looking back, Geo HW Bush might have been our most capable president, at least since '68. He wasn't the showman Reagan was, nor the Machiavellian genius that Nixon was, but as an international statesman in a time of transition, he's the best we've had in the last twenty plus years.
                              Crap-I forgot Hoover.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X