To all Clinton and Obama supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Poor Ron...the sky isn't falling anymore. Whatever will you do the next 4 years? I see that you took down your "700 most dangerous days" sig line. Nothing happened.
    Trolling again?

Don't forget, Obama is still President until January 20, 2017. He can still do a lot of damage until then with only his image that will suffer. After all, he has nothing to lose politically except for his image.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      Don't forget, Obama is still President until January 20, 2017. He can still do a lot of damage until then...
      I know, I'm worried he might even give Trump a pardon...
      Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
      (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
        I know, I'm worried he might even give Trump a pardon...
        C'mon; all he's done is create tens of thousands of private sector jobs, and beat your corrupt girl.

Take your beating like a good boy and don't pout.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

You need to pout to whistle.
          Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
          (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

You know what that really means?

The Republicans have NO MORE EXCUSES. Git 'er done, for once in your miserable damned lives!
            Or face yet another house-cleaning.

I see you have mastered it.
            Stand by for even more interesting upsets, closer to where you live and coming very soon.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              You know what that really means?

The Republicans have NO MORE EXCUSES. Git 'er done, for once in your miserable damned lives!
              Or face yet another house-cleaning.
              I totally agree. They have 2 years to prove their usefulness, so they better get moving.
              "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                In what way? With regards to what? since you know.
                I just don't think his history can be ignored. A mature adult switching from a liberal democrat, to hardcore republican is practically unheard of. Not only that, but he also began his campaign towards the left on some key issues then quickly went far right when the numbers weren't there. I think we've been played, as the kids would say. But only time will tell.

Lying for votes certainly wouldn't be anything new.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Can you guys imagine the temper tantrums at the clinton home? I can hear the china fly from here...
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      Can you guys imagine the temper tantrums at the clinton home? I can hear the china fly from here...
                      That's too bad. I don't think they can replace White House china now...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X