Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary's legal future

So, she lost.

Now we will see an AG and a FBI director taking office with the authority to actually enforce the law.

So unless Bobo pardons her in the coming weeks the possibility is wide open for investigation into her issues with classified documents, possible destruction of evidence, money-laundering by the Clinton Foundation, bribery/corruption from her SecState days, and a large number of deaths that were extremely well-timed.

This puts the DNC in an interesting position. It could take years of investigation and courtroom drama to sort all this out, which will keep the rigged 2016 convention in front of the voters. If Bobo pardons her it all goes away, but it tarnishes his already rust-pitted legacy.

So what will be their play?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

At this point in time, what is there to pardon?
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      At this point in time, what is there to pardon?
      Don't need to have anything. President can say for any crimes committed during such and such a time. There is no override of a Pres. Pardon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
        Don't need to have anything. President can say for any crimes committed during such and such a time. There is no override of a Pres. Pardon.
        Ok. Thought it was just for convictions. Not good.

I'm confident Bobo will pardon her.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

To eliminate as much of the damage as possible, Obama will have to pardon her and all of the crooks involved before January 20th.

He will have to blanket pardon all the illegals that voted yesterday as well.

I would not be surprise that a ton of voter fraud will start showing up in those big decaying urban centers controlled by Democrats as the investigations continue.
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

He will have to blanket pardon all the illegals that voted yesterday as well.
            With a nice 'bed sheet' deportation order attached.

Paul
            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
            All human ills he can subdue,
            Or with a bauble or medal
            Can win mans heart for you;
            And many a blessing know to stew
            To make a megloamaniac bright;
            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
            The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Both she and Bill may rue the day she decided to make a presidential run. In so doing, between her time at State becoming thrown back into the public ring and the hacked emails of her campaign manager becoming fodder for consumption, she has made the Clinton Foundation an item of major public interest. It would be hard for a Trump administration to sweep this particular item under the rug now even if it wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                Both she and Bill may rue the day she decided to make a presidential run. In so doing, between her time at State becoming thrown back into the public ring and the hacked emails of her campaign manager becoming fodder for consumption, she has made the Clinton Foundation an item of major public interest. It would be hard for a Trump administration to sweep this particular item under the rug now even if it wanted to.
                I don't think Trump will be overtly vindictive... But I also don't think he'll follow in the footsteps of Bush-43 and quash any investigations into the Clinton Crime Syndicate.
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                  I don't think Trump will be overtly vindictive... But I also don't think he'll follow in the footsteps of Bush-43 and quash any investigations into the Clinton Crime Syndicate.
                  No. I can see Trump try to appoint a neutral figure to lead any investigation, grant that person the broadest possible powers - and then stay out of it.

Comment

Orange jumpsuits!
                    That's what i want to see in her future.
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Orange would look good on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
                        With a nice 'bed sheet' deportation order attached.

Paul
                        No, they'll be rounded up, forced to build The Wall first, then be thrown over it.
                        BoRG
                        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          Ok. Thought it was just for convictions. Not good.

I'm confident Bobo will pardon her.
                          He has to pardon hillary. A real investigation into what she did will make BO look bad too and that ain't going to be allowed to happen.
                          He also has to pardon Huma and Weiner to shut down any embarrassing investigation into what is actually on Huma's laptop.
                          As I understand it, the fact that she failed to disclose her possession of those 650,000 emails means she can be prosecuted.
                          They will have to pardon weiner too because an ongoing investigation into his actions will keep Huma and her emails in the news.
                          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                            He also has to pardon Huma and Weiner to shut down any embarrassing investigation into what is actually on Huma's laptop.
                            As I understand it, the fact that she failed to disclose her possession of those 650,000 emails means she can be prosecuted.
                            Not necessarily the case. They would have to prove that Huma actively used the laptop in question and was responsible for the emails appearing therein. If so, then the justice authorities can claim she has violated her immunity deal by not turning over the laptop. However, she has already stated she does not know how the emails got there as she hardly ever used the device, and it is fully plausible that Weiner was actively monitoring and copying his wife's correspondence without her knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                              No, they'll be rounded up, forced to build The Wall first, then be thrown over it.
                              Just make them build it from the south side...
                              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X