Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACG official US election thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by eddie3rar View Post
    Total respect to all those who voted Trump. Probably the most important leader since Martel. Who else has 1/10 the balls?
    Rocco Siffredi ?
    You're talking about Charles Martel ,in the 8th century ?
    No great leaders for 13 centuries?
    Um um um....You should stop from opening bottles.
    That rug really tied the room together

    Comment


    • Now i am avidly waiting to see how Donald will bring back Apple's products in the States and how he wiil make pay Amazon for its support to the Hillary.
      That rug really tied the room together

      Comment


      • Pennsylvania and Michigan are very close but Trump has pulled away a little. He will probably win Arizona and things are starting to look good for him in Wisconsin.

        It would be interesting if this election came down to Alaska and Hawaii's electoral votes.
        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

        Comment


        • Arizona is going to go Trump. Maricopa county represents about 50% of the vote and it's about 10% ahead of Hillary.

          Hawaii is already declared for Hillary. Alaska will probably go Trump.
          It's the rust belt that decides the election.

          Comment


          • It appears that the Republic will be preserved...
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Arizona is going to go Trump. Maricopa county represents about 50% of the vote and it's about 10% ahead of Hillary.

              Hawaii is already declared for Hillary. Alaska will probably go Trump.
              It's the rust belt that decides the election.
              Arizona is a key state for Trump.

              Pennsylvania give him the numbers.

              Michigan gives him the numbers.

              Arizona and New Hampshire give him the numbers.

              Arizona and Alaska and Maine give him the numbers.

              Clinton needs a sweep of everything to stand a chance, and there is little likelihood of that.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                Rocco Siffredi ?
                You're talking about Charles Martel ,in the 8th century ?
                No great leaders for 13 centuries?
                Um um um....You should stop from opening bottles.
                Charles Martel aka Trump in the 21st century. 'Sting' is reopening the shot up Bataclan, don't miss it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by eddie3rar View Post
                  Charles Martel aka Trump in the 21st century. 'Sting' is reopening the shot up Bataclan, don't miss it.
                  You're a weird person.
                  That rug really tied the room together

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    We shall see, but his party didn't do him many favors, now did it?
                    Yep. And a reason I voted for him. The Pundits have invoked the image of Andrew Jackson and in some areas they seem to be correct. A major populist candidate that led America into a turbulent time.
                    I believe his own party will block any extensive use of Executive Orders. Maybe I just pray for it.
                    We don't need a President that would carry out many of the idiot campaign statements uttered by Trump. We do need someone that would address those issues in a mature, effective manner.
                    This is a historical moment. We, as at least quasi historians need to approach this epoch in a professional, open minded perspective.
                    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                      Now i am avidly waiting to see how Donald will bring back Apple's products in the States
                      Competitive rates of taxation.

                      Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                      and how he wiil make pay Amazon for its support to the Hillary.
                      Vengeance?
                      No, this isn't some tin-pot 3rd World dictatorship (anymore)... or at least it won't be come inauguration day in January.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                        Tomorrow will be a time to recognize that the right populist trend that spread throughout Europe has also spread to the US. It's a political shift in the developed world.

                        Tomorrow will also be a time to see how gracious either side is in the aftermath.
                        That was my call, effectively, moreover that the pollsters had not modelled it because unusual demographics would mobilise for Trump, just as they did for Obama.

                        The BBC radio presenter was nearly in tears when the radio clicked on this morning so I thought Trump had done well. He was suggesting it was still a fight though and Clinton could win.
                        Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                          Yep. And a reason I voted for him. The Pundits have invoked the image of Andrew Jackson and in some areas they seem to be correct. A major populist candidate that led America into a turbulent time.
                          I believe his own party will block any extensive use of Executive Orders. Maybe I just pray for it.
                          We don't need a President that would carry out many of the idiot campaign statements uttered by Trump. We do need someone that would address those issues in a mature, effective manner.
                          This is a historical moment. We, as at least quasi historians need to approach this epoch in a professional, open minded perspective.
                          No. No, we don't have to at all. Why should the GOP block any of his ideas? There's no reason to. They'll get run over if they do so it's better that they go along with it. Hell, most of the time they're perfectly ok with the stuff he says; they just wring their hands and utter the proforma moans to show how "aggrieved" they are as a way to show how "compassionate" they are. And now that he's got a white populist mandate behind him, they're just going to fall in line and be the yes men they are. So he's going to give it his all to get whatever he can get and use the "populist" mandate as a bludgeon to achieve whatever his goals are. He really did study up his 'Mein Kampf' after all.

                          Make America Grope Again!

                          Comment


                          • Now someone from his staff has to go to the library and come back with a real map of the world .
                            In order to know it by heart when January comes
                            That rug really tied the room together

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              It appears that the Republic will be preserved...
                              .........flyover country just said "up yours" to the PC , Snowflake,idiots and establishment politicians..........

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                                Yep. And a reason I voted for him. The Pundits have invoked the image of Andrew Jackson and in some areas they seem to be correct. A major populist candidate that led America into a turbulent time.
                                I believe his own party will block any extensive use of Executive Orders. Maybe I just pray for it.
                                We don't need a President that would carry out many of the idiot campaign statements uttered by Trump. We do need someone that would address those issues in a mature, effective manner.
                                This is a historical moment. We, as at least quasi historians need to approach this epoch in a professional, open minded perspective.
                                It's ironic that one has to pray for the GOP to hopefully block any aberrant use of Executive orders from the Donald. Hilarious, using ones' own party as a check against executive privilege. LOL.
                                And then, in the same paragraph, utter the need for someone as President that can address the issues in a mature, effective manner. And then admit, simultaneously that one voted for, in essence, someone who can't do it like that.

                                But hey, it's ok. We can go groping now! Just remember to give some thought about branding opportunities when we have start putting some kind of Xy thing on the Muslims. That'll solve everything!

                                Tomorrow, I'm putting in some orders for coal stock as soon as I can.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X