No announcement yet.

ACG official US election thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean the "Deplorable" "Little People" have spoken?!

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Trump just got Wisconsin, according to Fox.

Also, just turned on MSNBC to hear them recount the electoral vote count, pause, and then give a dejected sigh. Holy hell I wish I had that recorded, it was hilarious. It was incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        Does this mean the "Deplorable" "Little People" have spoken?!

That comment really demonstrated the love and respect that her and all white liberals and lefties have towards for our own people.

Comment

GO DONALD!!!!

I am GLUED to my tv set.....the journlists here are all eating CROW, scrambling to catch up with some analysis of exactly what a Trump President might mean.

None of the networks here predicted this....

Gosh Darn it, America.....You "Little People" have made my day!

C'MON DONALD....SO close....can TASTE IT!!!!
          My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
          GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
          Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Unverified reports that people are leaving Clinton's HQ in tears.

Comment

And he wins Georgia. At least the Bulldogs were good for something.

Comment

BTW..... a big G'DAY to all.....

"Peopkle of the Armchair.....I have RETURNED.....RALLY to Donald....As the lines of battle roll forwards to bring you wi9thin the zone of operations....rise and rejoice! Vote TRUMP at every favourable opportunity....For your homes and hearths,,,VOTE! For future generations of your sons and daughters...VOTE....In the name of the sacred Republicans and Lincoln/Reagan/Trump.....

VOTE!!!!
                My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Hearing lots of liberals discussing moving to Canada.

Comment

meanwhile, the peso seems to be doing poorly in late trading...

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                      You wanna know what I would like to hear?

Every damn one of those fools that were putting out bogus poll numbers admit that they had NO IDEA what they were doing!

Yeah, and their resignations.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                        -----------
                        Racist bastards! Why don't they ever say they're heading to Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                          What you may have is a Clinton defeat. Trump will just be the last one standing. His own party is luke warm toward him. Clinton will not go to jail. Be careful that Justice is not revenge. We're not going to stop the immigration problem with walls.
                          I voted Trump not because I liked him, but to keep Hillary from picking the SC member and because I hope his Party can reign him in.
                          Hehehe, it's not going to matter, Trump is going to make everyone pay. He knows who supports him and who doesn't. And he's going to make the GOP pay for not giving him the love. But he will build a wall. That's what he promised. And he's going to get rid of all the illegals. So that's good. He promised that too. But all the walls will be good. They'll be big. And beautiful. Maybe a little gold trim here and there. Just a touch to make it nice. Mexico is going to pay for it anyways. Some people will probably get more lawsuits but that's the way it goes. Sad, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            You wanna know what I would like to hear?

Every damn one of those fools that were putting out bogus poll numbers admit that they had NO IDEA what they were doing!

Yeah, and their resignations.
                            Which major polls put out bogus numbers without any idea of what they were doing?

Comment

DOW futures are down 792 points now it's going to be Trump now for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                                -----------
                                Racist bastards! Why don't they ever say they're heading to Mexico?
                                You just answered your own question.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X