ACG official US election thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I'd say Ohio is Trump's. He's really ahead. Virginia will be interesting. It's really close there, even as many of the talking heads have called it for Hillary. It's like 10 or 20,000 votes difference at most, maybe less.
    Ohio was favored for Trump from the beginning. Virginia was called for Clinton by Fox already.

This is otherwise a tight race, almost neck and neck in some regards.

Comment

The Russians have hacked the emails of reporting officers in key districts of key states and moderately changed each of those reported numbers in favor ot Trump.

Philip
      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Trump takes Florida and that is huge.
        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

It looks like it's going to be Trump he's leading in States he wasn't supposed to and more importantly the DOW futures market is down 500 points indicating they're expecting him to win.
          What an interesting 4 years it's going to be.

Comment

Can some one just call Florida already?

Comment

Florida just called for Trump.

News out of Michigan and Wisconsin isn't good for Clinton.

Even Pennsylvania is not doing well, as her lead isn't healthy there.

Trump has secured all three states mandatory for victory.

Comment

There's a pretty good tracking map on MSN. Even gives you the percentage of votes in in each state. I added up the votes using this map. If Trump wins the ones that are leaning his way, he's at 303.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics

Comment

Yay, looks like a Trump victory! It's gonna be huuuge... and beautiful too. We'll see....Can't wait, some people are going to jail now, yes. And they deserve it. Justice is coming....Going to have to learn some Russian now too. But that's for later, right now, we're going to build some walls!

Comment

NYTimes.com has a 65% chance that Trump takes PA, and at over 95% chance of winning.

Comment

Hillary is struggling now. She needs to secure some of the Romney red states, but there are few opportunities.

But if this is as close as it looks, expect the results to not be clear as the losing side cries fowl and pulls out every trick in the book.

Comment

CNN just called NC for Trump. That was one of the ones he had to have.

Comment

I wonder if Hillary can get a refund on those fireworks...

Comment

Originally posted by boomer400 View Post
                            Yay, looks like a Trump victory! It's gonna be huuuge... and beautiful too. We'll see....Can't wait, some people are going to jail now, yes. And they deserve it. Justice is coming....Going to have to learn some Russian now too. But that's for later, right now, we're going to build some walls!
                            What you may have is a Clinton defeat. Trump will just be the last one standing. His own party is luke warm toward him. Clinton will not go to jail. Be careful that Justice is not revenge. We're not going to stop the immigration problem with walls.
                            I voted Trump not because I liked him, but to keep Hillary from picking the SC member and because I hope his Party can reign him in.
                            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                              What you may have is a Clinton defeat. Trump will just be the last one standing. His own party is luke warm toward him. Clinton will not go to jail. Be careful that Justice is not revenge. We're not going to stop the immigration problem with walls.
                              I voted Trump not because I liked him, but to keep Hillary from picking the SC member and because I hope his Party can reign him in.
                              Trump is in for an awakening when he gets to the White House...assuming he does. He's used to saying jump and people saying "How high?" He's going to find out that it doesn't quite work that way in DC. And when you don't even have your own party on board, it's going to be even tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                                What you may have is a Clinton defeat. Trump will just be the last one standing. His own party is luke warm toward him.

NO, the Heads of the Party don't like him, and may still try to oppose him.
                                It was the PEOPLE who were with him from the start, helped him demolish 16 opponents in the primary and now got him a win in the General election.
                                When are people going to understand that?
                                Republican candidates have disappointed and disillusioned Republican voters for over 20 years.
                                Today, they picked a new one, and there may be a new party soon.
                                Just... stay tuned.

Clinton will not go to jail. Be careful that Justice is not revenge.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The most rejected woman in US history will probably kick the bucket before Justice of that magnitude can be served.
                                I'd be fine with just letting it go.
                                [/COLOR]

We're not going to stop the immigration problem with walls.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Every little bit helps.
                                Why does every solution have to be all or nothing? The problems are big, multiple solutions seem to be in order.[/COLOR]

We shall see, but his party didn't do him many favors, now did it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X