The last Real Clair Electoral map gives

Clinton 203 EV

Trump 164 EV

Toss Up 171 EV

Without toss up

Clinton 272 EV

Trump 266 EV

Comment

I was vote #47 in my precinct. I was in line by 650am. I spread my vote around among Libertarian, Republican, Democrat, US Taxpayers, non affiliated and Green. Spread the love...

Comment

Just placed my vote, went all libertarian with Republican representative this year. Felt like I was choosing my last meal, but I did my part.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

538 has an interesting hour by hour list of key state closings and what to watch for results wise in that state, i.e. to GOP or Dem areas tend do report counts late etc.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...lection-night/

Example:

Florida (Eastern time zone only): This is a must-win state for Donald Trump. If Hillary Clinton takes it, Trump will basically have no path to the presidency. (Most experts expect Marco Rubio to hold on to his Senate seat.) Expect a very quick count out of Florida because of the state’s large early vote numbers. You should be careful, though: Don’t read too much into the initial numbers. Democratic areas reported first in the 2014 gubernatorial election, so it’s likely that Clinton will jump out to an early lead. The polls in the western part of the state, which is in the Central time zone, close at 8 p.m. And in both 2012 and 2014, the reported results around that time were close to the final tallies.
          Last edited by Combat Engineer; 08 Nov 16, 08:53.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Will I write in FDR or will I vote Clinton...still undecided.
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

For a bit of levity....

Our Attorney General race was populated by two people that I didn't care for....

I wrote in: Thor Odinson.....

Because he'll bring the hammer down on crime!
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Pedro for President! He'll make your dreams come true!

Comment

The local deli have a election day sandwich special:

Sliced White Bread full of Baloney with Russian Dressing and a Small Pickle.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                    The local deli have a election day sandwich special:
                    Sliced White Bread full of Baloney with Russian Dressing and a Small Pickle.
                    You should have gone with the Clinton chicken special: two small breasts and two large thighs...

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                      You should have gone with the Clinton chicken special: two small breasts and two large thighs...
                      ----------------------
                      ...and a donation to the Clinton Foundation will get you 1 left wing added to the special.

Comment

I was in 2 polling places today. Our Recreation Center is one place and when I got there around 8:20 to go to my class, there were not too many there that I could see. As I left at around 10:00 am they were beginning to line up in the interior hallway. After another errand, I went to my polling place. There were more election judges there than I have ever seen—probably needed to send some out to the Rec Center, as I was number 57, a few minutes before 11 am. They had many booths set up but at that time there were only 3 or 4 being used. The neatest thing that I observed was an Asian couple who were working as poll workers. They both spoke with accents so I am assuming that they are from another country. They seemed exceptionally proud to be poll workers. Hubbie had been there earlier than I was and said he had the same impression. We both felt they were probably new citizens. As to how I voted, I voted for every woman on the ballot, Dem and Rep.
                        Homo homini lupus

Comment

How long before we hear States start to declare their EC result?
                          Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                            As to how I voted, I voted for every woman on the ballot, Dem and Rep.
                            So you voted with your little head, eh.

Sorry, but you left that one there, and I can't resist low-hanging fruit.

Originally posted by Escape2Victory View Post
                            How long before we hear States start to declare their EC result?
                            There will be predictions, but official reports won't start coming out until the polls close on the East Coast. NJ's polls close at 8pm EST, NYS's at 9. Only then do local precincts forward their results to their state polling authorities.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Darrell Castle, Constitution Party.

At peace with myself.
                              "Shoot for the epaulets, boys! Shoot for the epaulets!" - Daniel Morgan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X