It's a TEAM TICKET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a TEAM TICKET!

Folks, this USA POTUS Ticket/Race/Election boils down to a two team of two candidates, as usual.

Assume either of the two primary POTUS candidates have events unfold that they can't serve out their terms ... whom are we left with ... ???

Kaine or Pence.

Consider the VP debates and what an arse Kaine made of himself and ask if you want that sort of shyte leading the US of A ???

NOT !!!

Of the four, Pence is the Statesman and Leader we really need and so I'm voting to have him in reserve ~ training to establish the USA with a needed lead in the 21st century!

It ain't Trump so much as having Pence on the docket.
    Last edited by G David Bock; 08 Nov 16, 09:45. Reason: spellin'
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

I don't know enough about them to pick one over the other.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      Folks, this USA POTUS Ticket/Race/Election boils down to a two team of two candidates, as usual.

Assume either of the two primary POTUS candidates have events unfold that they can't serve out their terms ... whom are we left with ... ???

Kaine or Pense.

Consider the VP debates and what an arse Kaine made of himself and ask if you want that sort of shyte leading the US of A ???

NOT !!!

Of the four, Pense is the Statesman and Leader we really need and so I'm voting to have him in reserve ~ training to establish the USA with a needed lead in the 21st century!

It ain't Trump so much as having Pense on the docket.
      All I can say is that if you can find someone named Pense on the ballot, vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
        All I can say is that if you can find someone named Pense on the ballot, vote for him.
        Got me, late night brain fog. Then again, spellin' errors seem to run all over this board. Corrected OP.

Comment

Mike Pence, Vice President-Elect, Could Provide a Measure of Comfort
          EXCERPT:

He is all the things Donald J. Trump could not be. A career public servant who has served in Congress and run a state. A hero to conservatives who adore his strong Christian faith and resistance to the country’s rapid social liberalization. A disciplined messenger who keeps his opinions from erupting on Twitter.

How much influence Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, the vice president-elect, will have in a Trump White House is unknown, especially given Mr. Trump’s habit of consulting a wide circle of formal and informal advisers and then ultimately doing as he pleases.

But given how deep mistrust of Mr. Trump runs — not only from Democrats but also from elected officials in his own party who said he was unfit to become president — Mr. Pence, 57, could become the administration figure who offers a measure of comfort in what is sure to be a highly uncertain and chaotic time.
          http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...7LO?li=BBnbcA1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X