Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve of Election?

.. and barely any posts.

If I was American I would be absolutely buzzing!!!
    "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
    - Mad Jack Churchill.

We've had em (elections) before,no biggie.

Comment

Nothing to be excited about given our options

Also, everything has been debated to death at this point, time to just wait for the dust to settle.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Expecting another surprise type Brexit vote and at least 4 years of some company getting rich producing huge Trump background photos for his megalomaniac White House and cross country public announcements and weekly tirades.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
          .. and barely any posts.
          Everybody's too busy either practicing 'x's with a pencil or checking their firearms...
          Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
          (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
            Everybody's too busy either practicing 'x's with a pencil or checking their firearms...

Hahaha

Great replies guys!
            "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
            - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Everybody's too busy either practicing 'x's with a pencil
              X's would be an invalid vote. Gotta fill in the entire circle (on optical ballots), and that with a felt marker. Not sure anyone uses pencils (they being able to be erased).

MPR

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                .. and barely any posts.

If I was American I would be absolutely buzzing!!!
                This has been the most shameful presidential campaign in my memory. What can I possibly say of value? What I really want to do is wrap plastic bags around Hillary's and Trump's necks, and replace them with two real candidates -- but alas, that is not an option.

By the way, when are you blokes due for another general election?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  This has been the most shameful presidential campaign in my memory. What can I possibly say of value?
                  Too true.

Let's all pretend it never happened and Barack Obama got a third term...
                  Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                  (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Heh. News is so crazy I've pretty much locked myself away with Mexican food and Star Trek reruns. I'll check the news in the morning but I'm not watching this by the minute.
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Too true.

Let's not...

I rather have a carney like Vince in there...

Comment

Too true.

I would even opt for that over Hillary!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

All I know is that the Rangers lost to a team on a nine game losing streak.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

When are all the morons that kept giving us crappy poll numbers going to quit their jobs and become Govt accountants?
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              When are all the morons that kept giving us crappy poll numbers going to quit their jobs and become Govt accountants?
                              Almost all rightwing votes are underestimated by around 2% each election that's the way it'll always be.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X