Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Luck America!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    I can write in just about anybody I please. Indeed, I've done so in the past.
    Do they actually have to be alive? With all this talk about the dead voting it would seem logical that they would vote for a fellow departed. Just think a Zombie in the White House (although this may have already happened in the past only no one noticed)
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Do they actually have to be alive? With all this talk about the dead voting it would seem logical that they would vote for a fellow departed. Just think a Zombie in the White House (although this may have already happened in the past only no one noticed)
      Don't we have one in there now...? I know the VP is... No one living could possibly be that stupid...

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        Our respectable female member seems to be on the bright side of her bipolar disorder.
        Soon ,will come the depressive wave.
        Seriously,definitely the proof that some women are the exact equivalent of some men
        Yes, they are just as capable of dubious dealings and possible criminality.....same as men.

        Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        Will she wish me the victory of Mrs LePen in a couple of months ?
        Ah...ah ah! We must be careful not to vote for symbols! Symbols may look wonderful on the outside and give everyone a warm feeling...but inside they may be something else, and we will all be regretting. Voting for a symbol is shallowest form of voting.

        Hillary C. and Mme. Le Pen do share one thing in common...they are both statues in search of a pedestal.

        Let us not forget, in our own country, the circus will begin sooner than we think and I fear the French circus will be as dirty as the American circus.
        You'll live, only the best get killed.

        -General Charles de Gaulle

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
          Say what? :surprised: The place that gave us Rupert Murdoch? Didn't reason and intelligence flee the moment he was born?
          Too true,and it goes to prove my point.
          But we've disowned him.He's now a US citizen. (Not really true, he goes where the money is).
          "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
          Samuel Johnson.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Can I vote for you?
            Well. If you are really sure that there's no one else you'd like to vote for. I would be delighted to accept the offer.
            "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

            Comment


            • #51
              Wow.

              I stayed up all night to watch the Brexit results come in, never believing it could happen the way it did ... but it did.

              I stayed up (most of) the night to watch the US election results come in, never believing it could happen the way it did ... but it has!

              Holy America you've really gone and put the cat among the pigeons ....



              Marine Le Pen anyone?

              They say it could never happen but then they said the same twice before ....
              "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
              - Mad Jack Churchill.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                Wow.

                I stayed up all night to watch the Brexit results come in, never believing it could happen the way it did ... but it did.

                I stayed up (most of) the night to watch the US election results come in, never believing it could happen the way it did ... but it has!

                Holy America you've really gone and put the cat among the pigeons ....



                Marine Le Pen anyone?

                They say it could never happen but then they said the same twice before ....
                It was beautiful. The entire mainstream media predicted a stunning defeat.

                And yet he won.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  It was beautiful. The entire mainstream media predicted a stunning defeat.

                  And yet he won.
                  What a night! This may be the night the average American, the "silent majority" spoke up and declared enough is enough!
                  We had 8 years of change and we didn't like it, we have had over 20 years of globalization and multiculturalism shoved down our throats and we don't like that either.
                  Obamacare is a disaster, our immigration system is broken, our nation has lost any sense of unity, we have been forced to shut up and watch as all of our values have been mocked.
                  Frankly, we are mad as HLL and we aren't going to take it anymore.
                  We repudiate the past 8 years, and the business as usual mentally of Washington DC.
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                  Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                    What a night! This may be the night the average American, the "silent majority" spoke up and declared enough is enough!
                    We had 8 years of change and we didn't like it, we have had over 20 years of globalization and multiculturalism shoved down our throats and we don't like that either.
                    Obamacare is a disaster, our immigration system is broken, our nation has lost any sense of unity, we have been forced to shut up and watch as all of our values have been mocked.
                    Frankly, we are mad as HLL and we aren't going to take it anymore.
                    We repudiate the past 8 years, and the business as usual mentally of Washington DC.
                    You left off that the rich got richer while the rest-of-us languished under more government BS...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      It was beautiful. The entire mainstream media predicted a stunning defeat.

                      And yet he won.
                      What? There was a stunning defeat. Progressive values got trampled along with Hillary. A map by county shows that only the Progressive urban areas of the US really supported Hillary. It was everybody else, and rural America in particular that said "Hell no!" to Hillary.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X