Crime wave at Walmart..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    But in your own statement, Jim, you said "he let you off the hook". Sounds like he was applying the law selectively.
    Maybe the law isn't the problem.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Maybe the law isn't the problem.
      What would you know, my German friend?
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        I have no idea what bath salts are and how they are connected to drugs.
        Bath Salts were the cause of the whole 'zombie face eating' thing. Or at least supposed to be.

On a 'dealing with them in the field' thing, they're like throwing down with someone high on meth.....only less reasonable. Fought a guy high on bath salts last winter.....he had no concept of pain, strength all out of proportion to muscle mass, and was constantly trying to bite and scratch. Scratched through my gloves, and was trying to bite my junk the whole time.

When I finally got him to the hospital, they hit him with two 'cocktails' designed to knock out people in psychotic episodes......Two.....One will put a normal person out......he was still fighting us.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
          Bath Salts were the cause of the whole 'zombie face eating' thing. Or at least supposed to be.

On a 'dealing with them in the field' thing, they're like throwing down with someone high on meth.....only less reasonable. Fought a guy high on bath salts last winter.....he had no concept of pain, strength all out of proportion to muscle mass, and was constantly trying to bite and scratch. Scratched through my gloves, and was trying to bite my junk the whole time.

When I finally got him to the hospital, they hit him with two 'cocktails' designed to knock out people in psychotic episodes......Two.....One will put a normal person out......he was still fighting us.
          Amen Brother! We have had more and more of these cases involving bath salt and other similar drugs,, over in Oregon several deputies, emts and er personal were exposed to something while helping a citizen and ended up in the loony room till they came down,
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            No, the law was applied. He had a range of options. He chose the one that best fit the situation. He did his job. Like I said, I won't be going back to those trails.....

But I understand your POV. A good cop doesn't fit the narrative.
            I've no problems with police. I just question them at times. Or is that wrong?
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X