X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Nice try for what though? I already said on this thread that I thought this ad was cheapened by the Hillary Clinton link.

As for all of the pro-Sharia stuff not being someone who follows the minutiae of the American election I do not know what the allegation is and what exactly he is being accused of.
    Google is your friend.

It's not a Clinton link, it's a Clinton ad.

Leave a comment:

• the ace
    replied
    I wish they'd make up their minds, disliked then liked again.

This is America's problem in a nutshell, too many people who can't even work out the difference between, "Than," (comparison) and, "Then," (subsequent action) but still able to vote.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    For a more nuanced answer:

His son was doing the job in the US Army he was supposed to be doing. That involved and included the distinct possibility that he could be wounded or killed in combat. In this case, he was killed doing his duty.

The father then first whines about his being killed then about Donald Trump's insensitivity to it. I'd point out that Trump is running for President and would be commander and chief of the US military.

To paraphrase Sun Tzu: There are five great failings a general might have. The last on the list is That a general has compassion for his soldiers. This is expounded on by Sun Tzu that by having compassion or empathy for his men, the general becomes unwilling to risk their deaths in battle.

So, I say meh. The guy is grieving for the loss of his son. I can understand that. That is a terrible thing for a parent. But, his son was a soldier and died doing his duty. That Trump is callous about that doesn't bother me a wit because in the position he may find himself in a few days, he needs to be.

Hillary on the other hand, hasn't got a friggin' clue about being Commander and Chief. She's just exhibiting serious weaknesses for being one, although I suspect she has far less compassion for the US military than Trump and would be willing to recklessly send them into battle and even laugh at their deaths.
    This commercial is nothing more than very cunning political tripe on her part. To her I'd say go to hell you lying b.....!

Leave a comment:

• Martok
    replied
    Khan is nothing more than the latest Cindy Sheehan. The instant he is deemed no longer useful the Clintonites will dump him just like they have every other useful idiot to come along.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    We've already been down this road when he was paraded on stage to benefit Killary.

His true colors were exposed, much to the chagrin of her campaign.

Nice try though.
    Nice try for what though? I already said on this thread that I thought this ad was cheapened by the Hillary Clinton link.

As for all of the pro-Sharia stuff not being someone who follows the minutiae of the American election I do not know what the allegation is and what exactly he is being accused of.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Whatever that means you do realise that several strands of Muslim theology and schools of thought clearly say that Muslims are obliged to follow the laws of the land that they live in.

This nonsense and bigotry that has been spread by so many different groups has brainwashed a lot of people on all sides of the divide. People are creating a rod for our own backs.
    We've already been down this road when he was paraded on stage to benefit Killary.

His true colors were exposed, much to the chagrin of her campaign.

Nice try though.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    The reason is that he is a pro sharia political hack. Has nothing to do with his son.
    Whatever that means you do realise that several strands of Muslim theology and schools of thought clearly say that Muslims are obliged to follow the laws of the land that they live in.

This nonsense and bigotry that has been spread by so many different groups has brainwashed a lot of people on all sides of the divide. People are creating a rod for our own backs.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    The reason is that he is a pro sharia political hack. Has nothing to do with his son.

Leave a comment:

• Sergio
    replied
    Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post
    Moving & dignified video ending with a legitimate question.

However the last two seconds with Hillary Clinton turns it into a cheap political tool.
    Exactly.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post

However the last two seconds with Hillary Clinton turns it into a cheap political tool.
    Agree, but then we knew that before.

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sennef
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    I second the Meh.

Meh x 2.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Meh... You don't have a choice for meh.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Khan | Hillary Clinton video disliked more times then liked on youtube

28.57%
    Dislike
    71.43%

The following video was disliked 22k times compared to 18k likes on youtube. The video itself is not an attack on Trump, its simply Mr Khan asking a question.

I was surprised to see the video was disliked more then liked, I thought it was one of the untouchable subjects because it involves a US soldier who was KIA. I thought to myself its anti war people who dislike the video, perhaps a return to the anti war protester era of Vietnam. Alternatively the video dislikes could also be due to anti Muslim sentiment or anti Clinton sentiment. Again though its a US solider KIA involved in the video, so even if one is anti Clinton and even if one is Anti Muslim...but they are pro US military...then how can they dislike the video?

What do folks here think of the video?
    Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 04 Nov 16, 20:30.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X