Bombshell Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    I'm hearing all kinds of prophecies, the funniest one is that Obama will declare Marshall Law...
    Wow - is that worse than martial law? Or is it an attempt to extend US legal services to war torn Europe?
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Nah - Marshall Law is the younger brother of former Boston chief Catholic cleric Cardinal Bernard Law, enabler of pedophile priests.
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Wow - is that worse than martial law? Or is it an attempt to extend US legal services to war torn Europe?
        Good old auto correct got me again.
        But you knew what I meant.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

So far - nada as far as bombshell Friday is concerned. However, twitterdom is full of conspiracy theories regarding the latest podesta email batches ranging from covert terminology describing a pedophile sex ring to questions about black masses and 'spirit cooking'.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            So far - nada as far as bombshell Friday is concerned. However, twitterdom is full of conspiracy theories regarding the latest podesta email batches ranging from covert terminology describing a pedophile sex ring to questions about black masses and 'spirit cooking'.
            All we've had here is a story about an attempt to bully a sick and elderly Indian couple out of their rent protected flat in Mumbai to make room for a Trump Tower. Sadly I suspect it won't cut much ice in the campaign.
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I'm sure there was no pun intended, but suggestion from the security services that some of America's superbly integrated Muslims will attack on behalf of Al Q or ISIS on election day.
              Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Still no sign of Wikileaks Phase 3. Unless some earth-shattering revelations appear on the weekend or some indictment of Hillary's inner circle, hard to see how Trump will make up the current state polling differences and eke out a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  Still no sign of Wikileaks Phase 3. Unless some earth-shattering revelations appear on the weekend or some indictment of Hillary's inner circle, hard to see how Trump will make up the current state polling differences and eke out a victory.
                  It now relies on fundamental errors in the polling process, unless something significant hits the news tomorrow.

I do think Trump is a candidate who might be difficult for pollsters to model.
                  Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X