Bombshell Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombshell Friday?

Anybody thinking there might be a bombshell Friday story on Trump tomorrow morning? Hillary has to do something to get these 2 FBI investigations off the news cycle. Anyone think there will be something big tomorrow unleashed?

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
    Anybody thinking there might be a bombshell Friday story on Trump tomorrow morning? Hillary has to do something to get these 2 FBI investigations off the news cycle. Anyone think there will be something big tomorrow unleashed?
    With the continuing wikileak thing going on, Yeah. No wonder shillary wanted to drone Assange...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I was actually looking for something today. But no go. Friday isn't considered a good day for breaking news, to many distractions. I have noticed that the news media has doubled down on many "panel discussions" bringing the message from many voices of "diversity". Clinton is seldom mentioned in these. They pretty much focus on Trump bashing, and constant references about their network polls.
      My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Won't change my focus. I know who and where the real criminal is and that's the part that counts.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

There has been ongoing intimations of some sort of Wikileaks Phase 3 expected to come tumbling down the turnpike. Some claim it involves Hillary's missing emails, others claim it includes videos and audio recordings exposing Hillary's malfeasance, still others suggest it involves Weiner, Bill, and the Lolita Express. However, nothing has appeared yet and it seems to be more rumour than reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
            There has been ongoing intimations of some sort of Wikileaks Phase 3 expected to come tumbling down the turnpike. Some claim it involves Hillary's missing emails, others claim it includes videos and audio recordings exposing Hillary's malfeasance, still others suggest it involves Weiner, Bill, and the Lolita Express. However, nothing has appeared yet and it seems to be more rumour than reality.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              ...and vote often....

Comment

Trump comes out as trans "I couldn't keep it secret any longer" says Donna, "I want to be the first woman president. All that groping was just me checking. But I tell you this my surgeon is definitely going to jail, I definitely shouldn't have had it done under Obahma care""
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  From the WikiLeaks Twitter site-
                  "WikiLeaks Oct 30
                  We commence phase 3 of our US election coverage next week."
                  {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                    I was actually looking for something today. But no go. Friday isn't considered a good day for breaking news, to many distractions. I have noticed that the news media has doubled down on many "panel discussions" bringing the message from many voices of "diversity". Clinton is seldom mentioned in these. They pretty much focus on Trump bashing, and constant references about their network polls.
                    Good point. Friday is usually considered to be the best day to release bad news. Many people don't pay much attention to current events over the weekend, so P.R. people often release bad news over the weekend hoping the story gets forgotten by Monday.

I thought from a purely strategic stand point the democratic operatives release of the Trump / Billy Bush tape was timed masterfully. They tied it in with a barrage of alleged Trump misdeeds with women. So much so that when the 57th allegation came out it didn't get much attention. I though at that time the race was all but over and Trump was done.

FBI Director Comey's bombshell put the whole race in an uproar. Maybe the democratic operatives had fired their last bolt and are out of ammunition?
                    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

I'm hearing all kinds of prophecies, the funniest one is that Obama will declare Marshall Law...
                      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        I'm hearing all kinds of prophecies, the funniest one is that Obama will declare Marshall Law...
                        -----------------
                        That has been misquoted! Obama said Marshall Tucker Band was really good!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                          This comes up every time there is a possible change in the party controling the presidency.
                          "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                          Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

-----------------
                            That has been misquoted! Obama said Marshall Tucker Band was really good!
                            Some how I doubt that the current president is a fan of the Marshall Tucker Band.

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                              Some how I doubt that the current president is a fan of the Marshall Tucker Band.

---------------
                              I knew there was something wrong with him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X